back in the 1980's and is out of print. It was called
Crochet World Book of Flowers. If you know how I can get
this book please let me know. Thanks and everyone have a
great weekend!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: New to forum

Welcome to the forum, Sue!

That book doesn't sound familiar, and on online search found nothing (except someone looking for it on ebay). Could you possibly tell me a bit more - like - was it one of the Omni-issues of Crochet World? Is it a magazine or a hardback book?

o
RE: WANTED: New to forum

The book from what I have been told is a soft back book.
It is not a magazine. It was one of the craft books that House of White Birches printed in the 1980's. At one time quite a while ago it was all over ebay and people were scrambling trying to get one.Now they are no where.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here