Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Doll Pattern

Posted by joan_sk (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 27, 02 at 0:11

Still looking for FibreCraft doll pattern #3204. A 15" Indian Princess Doll. It was sold in a kit with the beads and the doll. Just want the pattern.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Doll Pattern

I don't have the pattern, but you can find it at http://www.kbcrafts.com

o

I may have it if i do i will email it to you.

o
indian dolls

I have 4 or 5 indian doll patterns. iam not sure which one is the one you are looking for. please describe her to me and send me you email address and if i have her i will send her to you.

o

i have 2 indian princess doll patterns. Please describe pattern.

o

i have a lot of doll patterns, there was a few ladies from here that emailed me for patterns of the dolls and quilt afghan patterns i have, my grandson was on my computer and somehow deleted some of my mail, please email me again and i will send patterns, i wrote some email add. down and im going to send to those, Tweedypat1950@aol.com

o

I am also looking for an Indian Princess doll. This one had a white dress with rows of maroon and green in it. It had instructions for headband and decorations.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here