Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovetocrochetdolls

WANTED: Fibrecraft doll patterns

lovetocrochetdolls
21 years ago

I am looking for fibrecraft doll patterns, they are so hard to find these days. If anyone has knowledge of all of the patterns fibrecraft has printed that would be appreciated also. I only have a few patterns that I could find in my area. My basic interest is the Classic dolls and native american dolls. Thanks so much. I just love crocheting these dolls, and would love to begin selling them if I knew how to go about doing that.

Comments (29)

• maggie_nc
    21 years ago

http://www.kbcrafts.com/default.asp

KB Crafts has some patterns for sale. Very reasonable but you have to pay shipping. I love these patterns but they are extremely hard to find.

http://www.fibrecraft.com/indexa.html

FibreCraft has some cute free patterns. Hope this helps.

• lovetocrochetdolls
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Thanks, but unfortunately they don't have the ones I need. Hopefully they will get some different ones soon. We have a new craft store A.C. Moore and they told me if I gave them the pattern numbers they could try to order them. Michaels and JoAnns said they didn't carry many because people just lost interest in them. I find that hard to believe. Oh well. But thanks again for the info.

• maggie_mae
    21 years ago

If you don't mind paying a few dollars there are all kinds of patterns for sale on ebay

• patsypat
    21 years ago

i have a lot of doll patterns, email me Tweedypat1950@aol.com

• McNyt
    20 years ago

I have Santa and the Mrs. and I think a spare doll or two as well. Let me know. Jo

• Paula_143
    20 years ago

I have Fibre Craft 13" Musical Bride, 13" Audrey, 15" Southern Belle, 15" Abigail, 15" Camelia, Indian Princess IV, Chief IV, and TD Creations "January and February" Toilet Tissue Cover patterns. I would be willing to trade any of the above for Fibre Craft Merry Sunshine and Peppermint Candy.

• jolcdesigner
    20 years ago

I wish I could help, I do have a lot of the pattern FCM bed dolls, pillow dolls, and fashion bed dolls......but I don't have a scanner.....however I do have a few double issues that are not in excellent condition that I would be willing to sell cheap. Contact me at: jolcreations@yahoo.com and I'll see if I have the one you need. Otherwise, we have a problem, FCM has been publishing for 50 years, what patterns have we missed...if you know write to me. Thanks.

• slawdawg2020
    20 years ago

I AM LOOKING FOR THE PATTERN 15" Abigail , PEPPERMINT CANDY,MARY QUIT CONTRARY, EASTER PARADE. IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME , PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME.
    THANKS

• sunnshyne1013
    20 years ago

Hi everyone, I am looking for a few Fibre Craft doll patterns and would be willing to trade any that I have for them. I am looking for:
    Northern Rose
    Northern Officer
    Gretel
    Jill (Fibre Craft)
    Abigail
    Marissa
    Constance
    Annabelle
    Bewitching
    Rainbow Girl
    Snowflake
    I have many, many, doll patterns to trade. If you have any I need and are looking for some patterns too, please email me and I will send you a list of what I have to trade for them. You can email me at sunnshyne1013@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance!
    Crystal

• doris1903
    20 years ago

Hi I'm looking for a pattern called Christening Gown or Baby Christening Gown. I had it at one time and I can not find it. You can e-mail me at doris1948@aol.com
    Thanks in advance!!!!!
    Doris

• turtlebabies
    20 years ago

i am looking for any of the 13" doll patterns. i lost my whole collection when i married and moved to south carolina. i love to crochet, i did make afghans too. any help would be great. thaks pattie

• carries_2007
    16 years ago

I am looking for Libby by Dumplin Designs if anyone could help I would greatly appriciate it. I had the pattern but lost it in a move and now I have a half finished Doll Dress LOL

• classic_oldie_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

I have alot of old crochet doll patterns if anyone is interested just let me know. I have the following
    Mother's Lullaby, Amy, Miriam, Cupids On The Go, Polly Put the Kettle On, Bud Babies, Snowflake, Mary Quite Contrary, Sweetheart, Red Riding Hood, Christmas Caroler, Twinkle Star, Betsy Ross, Musical Bride, Martha, Constance, plus I also have others from Annies Attic: Fashion Doll-Western Wear and Fun in the Sun. Then I also have some real old ones called Dolls of the Americas, Salute to the 50's, Crochet Dolls vol. 1, Dolls and Dolls, Crinoline Lady from J& P Coats which some are from crochet thread. I would be glad to copy and send to anyone who would like a copy. Just e-mail and let me know. Thank you

• trouble1985
    15 years ago

I have Lilly, Indian Princess IV, Celebration doll, and a bride doll. I would be willing to trade for other 15" doll patterns. Let me know what you have. I also have other crochet patterns and if you let me know what you need I can send it to you.

Trouble.1985@yahoo.com

• dragonqueen65
    15 years ago

Hi try out this page

http://www.creativehands.com/dofun/dollsbears/crochet_projects.asp

they have got a few fibercraft doll patterns to copy FREE

Here is a link that might be useful: creativehands.com

• billjudy12_cfl_rr_com
    13 years ago

I have a pattern for 15in. Indian princess doll and need the 15in. Indian bride pattern-it has beads and feathers. We can trade. Thanks

• brsouthloop_sbcglobal_net
    13 years ago

I have 3 Fibre craft Dolls - and 1 Fibre Craft doll face - there I found in my great aunt's home. I wasn't sure what to do with them.

Does anyone have any fibre craft bead patterns? I found hundreds of beads that were my great aunts, and I'd like to make something with them.

Thanks!

• KKiely3464_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Does anyone know where to purchase the 13" music dolls? I have the pattern to make the Musical Bride but am unable to find the dolls. Many thanks!

• txlady46
    9 years ago

I have 2 i have done so many times burried them for a time if someone would like to trade? One is the Christmas Angel (13")music/ (10 1/2)pillow doll with instructions for full slip and pillow base insert.The other is the ceremonal wedding dress for the 14 1/2 ( i use 15 in doll) Indian princess IV. With necklace and head band pattern as well inside. Id love to trade for anything like a mideval/ Renissance/or the old 1800's early 1900's looking patterns. if any of those I will trade both of these for one of those. These are in very good condition.

Thank You

• txlady46
    9 years ago

I have 2 i have done so many times burried them for a time if someone would like to trade? One is the Christmas Angel (13")music/ (10 1/2)pillow doll with instructions for full slip and pillow base insert.The other is the ceremonal wedding dress for the 14 1/2 ( i use 15 in doll) Indian princess IV. With necklace and head band pattern as well inside. Id love to trade for anything like a mideval/ Renissance/or the old 1800's early 1900's looking patterns. if any of those I will trade both of these for one of those. These are in very good condition.

Thank You

• Georgana Ickes Bond
    8 years ago

i would love some of these patterns ..my mom had them before she died ..but iunfortunately other family members did something with them ty :(

• Georgana Ickes Bond
    8 years ago

i have tons other other patterns no books pdfs i can share

• Jean Cassina
    8 years ago

i have a cactus flower Indian for a 13" doll also northern rose for 15"plus Abigail, southern belle, polly put your kettle on i am looking for princes jasmine

• HU-426563015
    4 years ago

I have 90 perc of them

• HU-426563015
    4 years ago

Will copy and send what ever you want for 1.50 each

• HU-426563015
    4 years ago

If I gave it

• Jamie Alsteen
    3 years ago

I am looking for these doll patterns. My grandma used to make these for us girls, but sadly she is gone, and she lost all of her patterns in a house fire. I want to make these for my daughter's. I want to give them the joy I got from getting them from my Grandma. Would anyone be willing to help me out? I don't have any. Can email me at jalsteen05@gmail.com.

• Dawn Lazzarino
    3 years ago

Looking for the santa patterns fibre craft had them but lost them in house fire. If anyone can help please let me know phoenyx1428@gmail.