Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: lollipop lane/strawberry shortcake patterns

Posted by deb528 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 29, 04 at 11:41

I am looking for all crochet patterns for Strawberry Shortcake dolls and all except chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie Lollipop Lane dolls. Can anyone help?

tia
deb

deb528@bresnan.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: lollipop lane/strawberry shortcake patterns

I would love any of the lollipop lane and cupcake corner patterns anyone would care to share. Please e-mail me at solitary7770@excite.com.

o

Where do you buy the heads for these dolls?

o

i have some of these patterns. please feel free to contact me.

o
re: wanted: crochet flavorful friends doll patterns

I REALLY WOULD LIKE ALL OF THESE PATTERNS IF ANYONE HAS THEM PLEASE CONTACT ME wendlandc@aol.com

o

I am searching for the ssc/lollipop crochet patterns. PLEASE contact me if you have any.Thanks

o

I am looking for the lollipop and dumplin designs patterns.Also does anyone have Fibre-craft pillow doll patterns?
Hugs;
Ana
aelandry@optonline.net

o

I have all of Dumplin Designs Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner dolls except Gumdrop. If anyone still wants me to email them, let me know. I also have some extra copies of some of the patterns if anyone is interested in purchasing them from me.

Sarah

o

I'd love to have some of the patterns. I am missing for my collection Grape Jelly, Cherries Jubilee, Watermelon Slice, and Orange marmalade.

I have gumdrop and can send you a copy.
Another question, also wanted to know if you can give me a web site to order the heads.

Do you have Fibre-craft patterns???

Hugs;
Ana

o

f anyone has lollipop lane, cup cake corner or strawberry shortcake dolls please email me at heidi_s_1978@yahoo.com

o

I am looking for the crochet patterns for the strawberry shortcake doll collection. I am especially interested in the ones with crocheted head and hands. I had them but have lost them.

o

I have several lollipop lane patterns that i am willing to share. Do you know where I can purchase the heads for these dolls?
I have
blueberry cupcake
peppermint stick
oatmeal cookie
cherries jubilee
chocolatechip cookie
grape jelly
sherbert ice
I also have flavorful friends, crochet darlings, crochet confections, crochet collections, and sweet love kids.

o

I am now looking for favorite playmates. crochet collections and sweet love kids. If they all use the 4 1/2" heads and hands. Thanks.

o

I'm also interested in finding patterns for Lollipop Lane/Strawberry Shortcake.

I would love to be able to find patterns that have the crochet heads/hands also, but I can really use the others as well.

Thanks for any help!

o

where can i find the doll heads and hands for these dolls?
any ideas?
thanks,
margie

o

I am looking for crochet patterns also for the Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Please contact me if you have some and are willing to share. Thanks a bunch! Geoa

o

Here is a site i found for 4 1/2 inch heads with hands, i sure hope its the ones some of you are searching for... http://www.clevercreations.com/morepatterns.html ... also i am interested in any and all of the shortcake dolls..if you have them and are interested in sharing plz e-mail me at rabbitsdoe2003@yahoo.com ... thank you

o

I am looking for any of the lollipop lane or cupcake corner patterns. Any help would be great. you can e mail me at patiern@sc.rr.com

o

You can find all of the available yarn hair doll heads at: http://66.34.127.107/Merchant2/4.22/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BRC&Category_Code=YHDH.

The website is Blue Ribbon Crafts, www.blueribboncrafts.com.

The doll heads are under the category Dolls - Vinyl Dolls

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Ribbon Crafts

o

Looking for patterns for Lollipop lane and cupcake corner dolls. Anyone out there have them to share. Also any of the strawberry shortcake Yarn hair dolls. Lost mine in recent move. Thanks ahead for any help in locating these sets. deb3me@yahoo.com

o

Hey everyone, I finally found the strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue, Mint tulip, blueberry muffin group of doll patterns. Go to clevercreations.com and request a flyer be sent to your home address. They have all the original strawberry shortcake set that came out in the mid 80's. Good luck to all. And thank you to all who helped me get the lollipop lane and cupcake corner doll patterns.

o

I now have all the patterns except for strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue, and mint tulip. Got some in from creative designs but they are still not the yarn hair ones I had originally back in 84. with the vinyl hands. If anyone has something along that line drop me and email at deb3me@yahoo.com

o

I have Lollipop, Hot Fudge Sundae, Watermelon Slice, Strawberry jam & Pecan Pie and would love to trade to build my collection. I also have some of the dolls.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cooks Crafts

o

I would love to have these if someone is willing to send them to me...ty
luv2.knit.73@gmail.com

o

Hi all,I am looking for the lollipop lane and the cupcake corner patterns if anyone wants 2 share.Thanks so much

o

I am looking for the original strawberry shortcake /friends for the 4 1/2 inch doll heads with hands.any one know where i might find them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here