Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deb528

WANTED: lollipop lane/strawberry shortcake patterns

deb528
20 years ago

I am looking for all crochet patterns for Strawberry Shortcake dolls and all except chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie Lollipop Lane dolls. Can anyone help?

tia

deb

deb528@bresnan.net

Comments (27)

• solitary7770
    20 years ago

I would love any of the lollipop lane and cupcake corner patterns anyone would care to share. Please e-mail me at solitary7770@excite.com.

• noyentuwu30
    20 years ago

Where do you buy the heads for these dolls?

• bear2000
    20 years ago

I REALLY WOULD LIKE ALL OF THESE PATTERNS IF ANYONE HAS THEM PLEASE CONTACT ME wendlandc@aol.com

• angelinnc044
    19 years ago

I am searching for the ssc/lollipop crochet patterns. PLEASE contact me if you have any.Thanks

• SEXIE_DIVA518
    19 years ago

I am looking for the lollipop and dumplin designs patterns.Also does anyone have Fibre-craft pillow doll patterns?
    Hugs;
    Ana
    aelandry@optonline.net

• sarahlin
    19 years ago

I have all of Dumplin Designs Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner dolls except Gumdrop. If anyone still wants me to email them, let me know. I also have some extra copies of some of the patterns if anyone is interested in purchasing them from me.

Sarah

• SEXIE_DIVA518
    19 years ago

I'd love to have some of the patterns. I am missing for my collection Grape Jelly, Cherries Jubilee, Watermelon Slice, and Orange marmalade.

I have gumdrop and can send you a copy.
    Another question, also wanted to know if you can give me a web site to order the heads.

Do you have Fibre-craft patterns???

Hugs;
    Ana

• heidi_s_1978
    19 years ago

f anyone has lollipop lane, cup cake corner or strawberry shortcake dolls please email me at heidi_s_1978@yahoo.com

• honeyb23
    19 years ago

I am looking for the crochet patterns for the strawberry shortcake doll collection. I am especially interested in the ones with crocheted head and hands. I had them but have lost them.

• khblue59
    19 years ago

I have several lollipop lane patterns that i am willing to share. Do you know where I can purchase the heads for these dolls?
    I have
    blueberry cupcake
    peppermint stick
    oatmeal cookie
    cherries jubilee
    chocolatechip cookie
    grape jelly
    sherbert ice
    I also have flavorful friends, crochet darlings, crochet confections, crochet collections, and sweet love kids.

• bear2000
    19 years ago

I am now looking for favorite playmates. crochet collections and sweet love kids. If they all use the 4 1/2" heads and hands. Thanks.

• ipitydaf00l
    19 years ago

I'm also interested in finding patterns for Lollipop Lane/Strawberry Shortcake.

I would love to be able to find patterns that have the crochet heads/hands also, but I can really use the others as well.

Thanks for any help!

• margieendy
    18 years ago

where can i find the doll heads and hands for these dolls?
    any ideas?
    thanks,
    margie

• geoajp
    18 years ago

I am looking for crochet patterns also for the Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Please contact me if you have some and are willing to share. Thanks a bunch! Geoa

• wabbit123
    18 years ago

Here is a site i found for 4 1/2 inch heads with hands, i sure hope its the ones some of you are searching for... http://www.clevercreations.com/morepatterns.html ... also i am interested in any and all of the shortcake dolls..if you have them and are interested in sharing plz e-mail me at rabbitsdoe2003@yahoo.com ... thank you

• turtlebabies
    17 years ago

I am looking for any of the lollipop lane or cupcake corner patterns. Any help would be great. you can e mail me at patiern@sc.rr.com

• busy_blue
    17 years ago

You can find all of the available yarn hair doll heads at: http://66.34.127.107/Merchant2/4.22/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BRC&Category_Code=YHDH.

The website is Blue Ribbon Crafts, www.blueribboncrafts.com.

The doll heads are under the category Dolls - Vinyl Dolls

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Ribbon Crafts

• deb3me
    16 years ago

Looking for patterns for Lollipop lane and cupcake corner dolls. Anyone out there have them to share. Also any of the strawberry shortcake Yarn hair dolls. Lost mine in recent move. Thanks ahead for any help in locating these sets. deb3me@yahoo.com

• deb3me
    16 years ago

Hey everyone, I finally found the strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue, Mint tulip, blueberry muffin group of doll patterns. Go to clevercreations.com and request a flyer be sent to your home address. They have all the original strawberry shortcake set that came out in the mid 80's. Good luck to all. And thank you to all who helped me get the lollipop lane and cupcake corner doll patterns.

• deb3me
    16 years ago

I now have all the patterns except for strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue, and mint tulip. Got some in from creative designs but they are still not the yarn hair ones I had originally back in 84. with the vinyl hands. If anyone has something along that line drop me and email at deb3me@yahoo.com

• cntrysigns
    16 years ago

I have Lollipop, Hot Fudge Sundae, Watermelon Slice, Strawberry jam & Pecan Pie and would love to trade to build my collection. I also have some of the dolls.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cooks Crafts

• luvs2knitncrochet
    16 years ago

I would love to have these if someone is willing to send them to me...ty
    luv2.knit.73@gmail.com

• bstrunk2004_comcast_net
    12 years ago

Hi all,I am looking for the lollipop lane and the cupcake corner patterns if anyone wants 2 share.Thanks so much

• cjanehammo_att_net
    12 years ago

I am looking for the original strawberry shortcake /friends for the 4 1/2 inch doll heads with hands.any one know where i might find them.

• Shirley Cummings
    8 years ago

I have the patterns for Cupcake Corner and Lollipop Lane dolls. However, the heads w/hands are really hard to find. I made the all about 4 years ago and had to go to several websites to find the ones I wanted with the right color hair. I don't know if they are being made any more.

• HU-115854034
    3 years ago

To anybody still looking for any of the lollipop lane/ cupcake corner patterns.. I have rainbow slush,chocolate chip, pecan pie, taffy apple, peach taffy, grape jelly, oatmeal cookie, blueberry cupcake,cherries jubilee, sherbet ice, bubble gum, plum preserves, watermelon slice, peppermint stick, and raspberry fluff. If you need any of these patterns, please email me at felgerloretta@gmail.com and I'll find a way to get you the patterns that you need

Sponsored