Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Thread crochet small miten pattern

Posted by kansasgail (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 21, 04 at 7:52

I'm looking for a pattern for a mitten pattern that I made about ten years ago out of thread. Overall length of mittens was abouth 3 1/2 inches. Went nicely with a ballerina slipper and hat patterns I also had at the time for the wall of my daughter's room. Possibly from Auntie Anne's.... Now I can't find any of the patterns and would like to make them for a granddaughter. Anyone know where I might find them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Thread crochet small miten pattern

Gail - See link below for Google search for crocheted mitten ornaments. Maybe there is one like your old favorite...

I also have a book with a crocheted mitten ornament... picture is of pink mittens with 1/8" satin ribbon at cuff ends, on page 133 in "Scrap Saver's Christmas Stitchery," by Sandra Lounsbury Foose, published in 1986. Maybe your local library has this book. If not, let me know if you want me to send you a copy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google search results

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here