Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lbjnflower

WANTED: insrruction on shag rag rug

Lbjnflower
21 years ago

dose any one know or know a good sight with instruction for a shag rag rug i want to try my hand at this craft and the rugs ive seen are beautiful thanks belinda

Comments (19)

• Laurenda
    20 years ago

I have also been searching and searching.
    If you find out how to do it or found some instructions on the shag rag rugs please let me know.
    I have found one site that sells the pattern and instructions but they want like 30.00 for it.
    I'm looking for the real rags and t-shirts rags type of instructions. This is her link if you would like to see it. www.angelfire.com/il2/ruglady/index2.html

• cheermyselfup
    20 years ago

I am looking for the shag rag rug and I came across this site. May be able to help you and answer some questions.

• outofmytree
    20 years ago

{{gwi:1515705}}
    Hello all, I'm new to this board. I have posted in other places here. This is my version of the rag rug. At trash 2 treasure at the Garden Junk boards you will find a ton of help on rag rugs too.
    You can email me for directions on creating this type of rug. It's fun and easy!
    Radd

• digginit
    20 years ago

Oh, my, Radd, your shag rag rug is gorgeous! Please send me the instructions on how you made your shag rag rug.

How did you obtain your rag supplies? Did you make the fabric strips yourself, or did you buy them already cut in strips? If so, then, where?

Thank you,
    Digginit

• Lbjnflower
    Original Author
    20 years ago

aaawwww radd your rug is beautiful please may i have the instructions thank you belinda

• Excess2go
    19 years ago

Hello,
    I am 58 year old Grandmother and love to sew, especially hand sew, and have just started making rag rugs and love it.
    Thank you
    Rose

• KateJustKate
    19 years ago

I've been admiring shag rag rugs in stores but can't find one to match my room. I'd love to try to make one like yours, Radd...do you think you could send me the instructions?

• antmeme
    18 years ago

I would love it to if you wouldnt mind sending me your instructions as well. I have looked all over the net for measurements and all. Thanks so much :)

• NancyU
    18 years ago

This is an absolutely gorgeous rag rug. Can you send me instructions on how to make one. Thanks

• half_moon
    18 years ago

Hi,

I am a rug braider, but would love to learn how to make shag rugs. could you send instructions? and, any other hints anyone has would be appreciated!

thanks

• Rhonda_Lay
    18 years ago

Hi,
    I'm a crafter of any kind. Iwould love to get directions on Shag Rag Rugs. Any help I can get would help. I saw some using a Latch Hook and Rug canvas, and scrap fabric. Please Help!

• earnet
    18 years ago

RADD: Please keep me in mind for the instructions on how to make your beautiful shag rag rug. I cant find them anywhere, for this type of rug. Thanks

• globalfloor
    18 years ago

Hello,

I wish to introduce you all as manufacturers & exporters of shaggy rugs, from India.You may visit following links to see different kinds of shaggy rugs-

www.geocities.com/businessman45202/shaggyrugs1
    www.geocities.com/businessman45202/shaggyrugs2
    www.geocities.com/businessman45202/shaggyrugs3

As per your interest we may make the same for you, in your desired size...see you soon, thanks & bye.

• calicodawn
    17 years ago

I love your rug and need the instructions please!
    Thank you so much!

• cindy2459
    17 years ago

Did anyone get the instructions for Radd's rag rug? I would love to have them if someone would email them to me.

Thanks,
    C

• craftmom
    16 years ago

does anyone have a pattern or instructions for shaggy rag rugs? My daughter has decided she wants one for her room and wants us to make it together but having no luck finding anything. Any help would be appreciated.

• becksbalaro
    16 years ago

I got in contact with Radd about her rugs.. She is selling the instructions with a starter kit. you can e-mail her for more info
    RaddArt111 AT aol DOT com

• lilag
    16 years ago

I love the rug -- can you email the instructions to me?

• outofmytree
    16 years ago

Hello all,

Have fun making this one

Radd

Here is a link that might be useful: rag rug from fabric strips

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH