Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Southern Belle Bed Doll Pattern

Posted by ladyhobo (ladyhobo@alltel.net) on
Sat, Jan 24, 04 at 20:13

I am trying to find a pattern that was titled Southern Belle. It showed the dress at being done in crochet and yellow trimed with white. Does anyone know where I might find this pattern?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Southern Belle Bed Doll Pattern

I have this pattern I will send it to you.

o

I also am looking for this pattern.

o

I have two dresses from annies attic that are of that discription. Miss April 92 Cotillion Collection and Miss May 91. If these arent it, who is the pattern by?

o

does anyone know where i could get this pattern?if so please feel free to email me mshgtvangel@aol.com.thanks so much !!! happy gardening everyone

o

I have a pattern for Fiber Craft #FCM200 for Southern Belle
dress for a 15" fashion doll. Also have pattern FCM201
for the Southern General, a 16" male doll.
I can mail you copies if you want them. I don't have a scanner, so I wouldn't be able to email them to you.
Please let me know.

o

Thanks to all who replied to my search for this pattern. It has been some time since I posted the search. I have since found the pattern. Also, have sold most of my patterns now as the dolls don't sell anymore around here. Wish they did as I loved to make them.

o

I am looking for a 16" male doll, does anyone know where I can purchase one or several?

o

i am also looking for this doll pattern it has great sentimental value to me. If anyone can help me I will be very greatful.

o

I am looking for the southern belle pattern and any other bed doll and pillow doll patterns. my grandmother used to make these dolls. she left all the patterns to me before she passed away. i lost them all in a fire. please help me. will gladly pay for shipping or copying fee.

o

I have the pattern if anyone wants it. No shipping involved. I can scan it and email it for anyone interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here