Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: leisure arts christmas stocking pattern 1206

Posted by Paula_kruk (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 6, 04 at 17:45

hello, I knit occasionally, recently, i started working on my four year olds christmas stocking again, poor child might be in college by the time i finish it. well, while looking for my knitting. I discovered the dormer leaked and all my patterns were wet and mildewed and ruined. I am expecially sad about losing the leisure arts christmas stocking pattern leaflet number 1206 by Catherine Bryan Spann . It was entitled Christmas Trio and had three beautiful stocking to knit, one was striped, one was ducklings and my favorite was the old world santa.I have no knit shop near my home any more and am at a loss to find how to replace this pattern. Please anyone ? suggestions? thanks,Paula

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: leisure arts christmas stocking pattern 1206

Hi,
If you haven't already found the pattern I have the pattern for the stripped christmas stocking which I am working on now. I may be able to get the patterns for the other two, the ducks and the santa. Just let me know.
thanks,
cblax

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here