Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: love knot baby pattern (crochet)

Posted by coffeelady (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 6, 08 at 16:43

Hi
I would like to have the LOVE KNOT baby pattern
hope some one can help.
Thank you.
Rose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: love knot baby pattern (crochet)

Have tried to contact you privately, as well as thru the forum, where the post doesn't seem to show up.
If you are still interested, contact me. My page doesn't work for some reason, so have to come back to the forum to talk to me.

o

Hi Shaddy
I still need it.
Rosealee60@aol.com

o

Did you ever get this pattern? I had LOVE KNOT LAYETTE CHRISTENING book, but it was damaged by water in my basement. I am expecting my first grandchild and would love to make this for my daughter. I am looking for a copy of this or I would like to buy it if it's out there.

o

There is one on ebay store Martha's Treasures now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here