Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: fibre craft doll patterns

Posted by bjb102 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 10, 03 at 13:49

I have some of these patterns if any one wants them, let me know the names of the ones that you want.

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: fibre craft doll patterns

Would you have any of the bed doll patterns? I'm looking for Autumn Leaves, Snowflake(especially), and Merry Sunshine. I have a friend sending me Peach Blossom. My daughters are diving me crazy- asking me to make these dolls. I made them years ago, but lost the patterns in a fire, along with all but ONE doll.

Any of these patterns would be most appreciated. Thanks!

o

dragontrollqueen, I have snowflake if you still it.

o

Hey Lady,What kind do ya have.Jan

o

I have snowflake, peach blossom and autumn leaves

o

I don't know if you know this but Fibre Craft has been publishing bed doll patterns for over fifty years, so there are a lot of patterns that a lot of us haven't seen, because there is no record of what's been published to go by. So if you know of such patterns from the 50's, 60', 70', and 80's, please share your information with me so I can share with other's.

Here is a link that might be useful: Little Treasures

o

I have these patterns, Mother's Lullaby,Queen of heart,Garden party, Abigail,Rebecca,Miriam,Elizabeth,Cindreella,Snow flake,Sweetheart,Peppermint candy,Holiday gala,Twinkle star,Amy,Cowgirl,erin,Musical bride,Peach blossom,these all are by Fibre Craft.

o

I have lots of fibre craft doll patterns i will try and get a list together soon but if you could let me know what you are looking for i will reply.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here