Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: barbie bed dolls and cupcake corner

Posted by geeta_2008 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 3, 09 at 10:18

i have annies attic calander bed dolls for barbie.
i have most of the cupcake corner patterns.i have many td creations pattern for palstic head dolls.i also have several baby patterns.if anybody requires any specific pattern feel free to email me.i send patterns via email.i am looking for amigurumi patterns especially from delicious crochet and td creations.if any one has crocheted doll patterns of any sort please email me.also any patterns for 13" bed dolls are required by me .thankyou

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: barbie bed dolls and cupcake corner

i would if i could find ur e mail address. teena

o

my email address is
uraniumrain@rediffmail.com
feel free to email me.

o

would love to have the bed doll patterns and cup cake corners.
My email address is dorispickard49@msn.com
Thank you

o

Im on the same boat would lovebed dolls and cupcake corners have vladmir the bat and a tea set pattern from delcious

o

I don't have any of the dumplin designs,lollipop lane or crochet corner but I would like to have them. I want to make some for my little girl for Christmas. Can anyone help?
Have some bed doll and others patterns to trade.
graygirl
graygirl.61@comcast.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here