Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
orchid624

WANTED: fibre craft bed doll patterns

orchid624
22 years ago

I am looking for several Fibre Craft bed doll patterns including Merry Sunshine, Queen of Hearts, Cinderella, and various of the Native American patterns. I have looked to buy these patterns, but cannot find them anywhere. I have many patterns for all sorts of crochet projects that I will share with anyone who would like them. If anyone has the patterns that I am looking for and is willing to share or knows where I can buy them, please e-mail me at orchid62497@yahoo.com

Comments (47)

• Red_Confetti
    22 years ago

Orchid - There are lots of those patterns available on eBay. Just go to the link below, and put Fibre Craft doll pattern in the search box (All of these words). Be sure to checkmark the "Search title and description" box right below the search field. Good luck if you bid on any!

Here is a link that might be useful: eBay Smart Search

• grandmama68812
    22 years ago

i have alot of these. you can e mail me at webbleywobble@aol.com

• LadyFiona
    22 years ago

I have many of the patterns that you mentioned. Please feel free to e-mail me at ladyfiona@msn.com :-)

• Misha3668
    21 years ago

Looking for Fibre Craft 15" fashion doll patterns: e-mail me if you have any Misha3668@wmconnect.com

• bjb102
    21 years ago

I am in need of autum leaves, peach blossom, and merry sunshine.

Brenda

• Abhoney
    21 years ago

Hi There,

I've been looking for the Southern Belle, Southern General, Northern Rose, Northern Officer, Jack, Jill, Hansel and Gretel.

Please Help!!
    Thanks
    Luci

• Loretta91761
    21 years ago

Am looking for FCM169 Lilly, 253 Teena, 353 Martha
    FCM406 Impkins, 415 Camellia, and 427 Poseable Pals.

If you have any of these, please contact me. I have alot
    of Barbie Doll Crocheted Patterns to exchange, or will pay
    for the wanted patterns. Thanks,

• patsypat
    21 years ago

i have a few indian doll patterns, email me and see if i have what you want Tweedypat1950@aol.com

• patsperk1
    21 years ago

I am looking for 15" doll patterns.
    would like to find Vanessa, Gabrielle, Parisian Belle, Danielle and Snow Queen.
    patsperk1@attbi.com

• craftinawhey
    21 years ago

I am looking for any and all bed doll patterns. I dress 13" dolls for christmas, for our church to distibute and have lost all my patterns to a fire.
    I would appreciate any help replacing these. I have many barbie patterns for trade, just let me know, thanks

• AngelBear
    20 years ago

Hi, I have alot of Fibre Craft doll patterns including Indian Princess and Chiefs. If you need them, just let me know! Have a great day all!

• judindysquise2
    20 years ago

i want to thank everyone that helped me in my search for doll patterns-and to those that sent them-im looking now for constance for 15 inch doll and southern belle patterns. if anyone needs patterns, i might can help.

judy

• judindysquise2
    20 years ago

thanks to all who sent patterns-still looking for libby-constance and autumn leaves

judindysquise2@earthlink.net

• judindysquise2
    20 years ago

i need polly put your kettle on and christmas angel pattern-i had polly sent to me but it printed blurred-any help appreciated.

judindysquise2@earthlink.net

• jolcdesigner
    20 years ago

I am researching for 50 years worth of bed doll patterns published by Fibre Craft. No records were kept by the company so I know a lot of us are missing a lot of beautiful crocheted bed dolls, pillow dolls, air freshner dolls, and fashion classic 15" doll.
    If you have any issue's prior to the 1990's please share your information with me so I can let everyone else know.

• jolcdesigner
    20 years ago

Please if anyone has Fibre Craft bed doll patterns from the 50s, 60s, 70s, or early 80 to 85 please contact me. For I have none of these..and would love to have them...

Here is a link that might be useful: Little Treasures

• awhitter
    20 years ago

I would love to have the Northern Rose, Northern Officer, 1776 Patriot, Betsy Ross, and the Confederate General to add to my collection. I am also willing to scan and email any that I have to share. All I ask is you be patient as I have over a 100 patterns and it will take me awhile but I will start working on a list and you can email me at scrtylady@yahoo.com and I will email you my list so you can see if I have what you might need.

• sgtcejkaswife122302
    20 years ago

looking for any crochet bed doll patterns need the queen of silver, queen of gold and queen of pearls for the fibre craft queen series and if anyone knows how many dolls r in the set please let me know thanks

• greenjeans34
    20 years ago

I am looking for the Queen of hearts and the Southern Belle fibre craft doll pattern. I have the Wedding dress pattern and would be willing to share. If anyone has one of these, please contact me. Thanks a million!

• greenjeans34
    20 years ago

I am looking for the patterns of: Southern General, Northern Officer and Northen Rose. Please help anyone?

• josephine58
    20 years ago

i am looking for Autumn Leaves
    if any one could help me with this.
    thanks,Josephine

• Debi_L
    20 years ago

Looking for any fibre craft doll patterns that anyone would be interested in sharing. You can email me at DLLaferriere@aol.com. I have Lily, Southern Belle, Bride, Peach Blossom, Betsy Ross, Indian Princess and Constance. Thanks for your help.

• turtlebabies
    20 years ago

i am in need of any of the patterns. lost my whole collection in relocation. any help in replacing copies would be greatly appreciated. i love to crochet and i made these for friends and family. made them for toys for tots and the orphanage at christmas one year. thanks pattie email me at patiern@sc.rr.com

• cindys
    17 years ago

I am looking for the wedding doll, I believe she was called megan.

• mylitangelsans
    17 years ago

I also have a lot of fiber craft doll patterns. I'm looking for Cinderella and Queen of Hearts bed doll by fiber craft. I will be willing to exchange patterns also.

• grammajacque
    17 years ago

I'm looking for Santa and Mrs. Clause that have the white in the patter that looks ruffled when done. I can't find mine and have the dolls to do, just no pattern. Please help. I have Lily, Constance and a few other doll patterns along with a wedding party that I'm very willing to share. Thank you so much!!!

• antaylor923
    16 years ago

looking for fibre craft doll patterns you can email me at anita_taylor2001@yahoo.com

• karenj72
    16 years ago

I have 2 of the fibre craft dolls, Lovly teena, and mary had a little lamb, if they are needed let me know, also im looking to get the rest of them. please help!!

• angelwolf8
    16 years ago

a little tip to anyone who would like to make the annies attic patterns to fit the 14 1/2 and 15' dolls use baby yarn and a size normal g crochet hook and it will fit. i found this out by practice.

• mazielee
    15 years ago

I have 26 fibre craft doll crochet patterns including Merry Sunshine, Queen of Hearts, Fancy Teena, Snowflake, Cinderella, Christmas Caroler, Gretel, Libby, Serena, Christmas Angel, Laura, Cactus Flower, Peppermint Candy, and the following fashion dolls which includes Constance, Indian Princess, Southern Bell, Lilly, Annaelle, Queen of Silver, Queen of Pearls, and Camelia plus a few more. I would be more than happy to share with anyone because I have over the years enjoyed making these dolls as gifts and quite often as door prizes.

• angelam_grow
    15 years ago

mazielee, I noticed you had several of these doll patterns. You mention you would be happy to share these with anyone. How could we go about doing that?

• organic_arlene
    15 years ago

Mazielee, i note you have offered to share some of your patterns. I would really appreciate it if you would. In particular i would like The Christmas Caroler and The Queen of Hearts. Many Thanks coolbabe_169@hotmail.com

• duckyscorner
    15 years ago

I am looking for A Doll-A-Month Crochet Collection volume 2 July - December. I got a copy from someone and was missing page 15 & 16. can anyone help please. Thanks
    duckysplace@swbell.net

• debbie37
    15 years ago

hi mazielee,

i would love to have copies of the ones i have listed here.
    would also like to know what others you may have. i have some that you do not show, i will gladly send to you if you like. I am replacing patterns that i lost in a fire a few years ago and would love to have them to make again.

Merry Sunshine,Fancy Teena, Snowflake,Christmas Caroler, Gretel, Libby, Serena, Christmas Angel, Laura, Cactus Flower,Constance, Indian Princess,Lilly, Annaelle, Queen of Silver, Queen of Pearls,and Camelia

thank you and God Bless

Debbie rookerd71@aol.com

• janice-7
    15 years ago

Janice-7 Oct21,08 at 3:00
    I am so excited about finding this site, I have been trying for years to find doll patterns that I don't have, I have quite a few I am willing to share. I an naming a few I would really love to have. Merry Sunshine, Fancy Tina, Gretel, Libby, Serena, Laura, and the queen series. God is Good, Thanks

• janice-7
    15 years ago

Janice-7 Oct 22/09

My emale address is janice7@bellsouth.net

• trouble1985
    15 years ago

I have Lilly, Celebration Doll, Indian Princess IV, and a Bride doll. If you need these or have any others that you would like to share please email Trouble.1985@yahoo.com

• trouble1985
    15 years ago

Please send me any patterns you have for 15" dolls.
    Trouble.1985@yahoo.com

• findingmyfamily46
    15 years ago

Hi I am looking for several patterns as well I have 3 grandsons I need to make Boy dolls for , so I need any male doll patterns from fibre craft also i would like the mermaid, bridalgrrom bridesmaid and bridal gown ones umm I think there is one call rainbow girl i would love to have, I need toothfairy , fairy goodmother,Oh christmas Angel and easter parade.. I have several patterns I would share if anybody needs them . email me at Finding_My_Family@hotmail.com

• strwberri1
    15 years ago

Looking for Cactus Flower doll pattern. I can't find it on fibre craft site any longer. If you are willing to share could you email it to me at strwberri1@yahoo.com. i would greatly appreciate it.

• rosebudsmommy
    15 years ago

I would love any fibrecraft doll patterns. I have inherited a lot of them from my mother,but i dont have a complete list yet.

I do not have Mary Mary Quite Contrary, Little Bo Beep, Goldilocks i know for sure.

I do have Easter Parade, Christmas Caroler, Autumn Flowers, Polly put the kettle on and more, but i scanned them and I am having a hard time emailing them.

• afsi
    15 years ago

I am looking for any fibre craft 15 inch male/boy dolls
    if you have any please contact me as soon as you can
    afirezaie@yahoo.com thank you!!!

• lorrie29
    14 years ago

I am looking for 13 inch doll patterns if any one has any would love some. I have a couple to share.... also looking for indian doll series.

• kathy47_2009
    14 years ago

I am looking for Autumn Leaves. I have several patterns like Indian dolls to share, and others. let me know Please.My e-mail is kathy_29408@msn.com

• kathy47_2009
    14 years ago

I finally found my Autumn Leaves. If interested you can go to www.ramonascraftnook.com/crochet.html. There are a few patterns there. Just try it. Thought I'd pass this information along. Kathy Ricks

• pennie2.5
    13 years ago

I'm looking for air freshener and pillow doll patterns. I have several fibre craft patterns and I'm willing to share them. The patterns I have are Tiffany, Indian Princess IV, Betsy Ross, Little Red Riding Hood, Tooth Fairy, Cactus Flower, Pandora, Elizabeth, Kitchen Granny, and Rebecca. Please feel free to email me with patterns or requests.

• grandmadeb7
    12 years ago

Hi everyone ; I am looking for these doll patterns if anyone has them, Misty, Shannon, Lila, Little BUtterfly, Betty, Marty,Kendra, Sonja, Elfie, Elves they look like twins, Arianna, Pumpkin, Chastity? I am also looking for doll pattern that can be done up for Thanksgiving? I am also looking for the Tooth fairy, fairy godmother and Fancy or LOvely Tina.

Sponsored