Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
has anyone heard about Maggie Drozd method

Posted by karinavay (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 10, 01 at 20:17

Has anyone heard about Maggie Drozd method?
Its supposed to be a diet plan. I was wondering if anyone heard anything about it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: has anyone heard about Maggie Drozd method

ACTUALLY I ORDER THIS PLAN, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET, I WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE I GET IT.

GOOD LUCK

o

Thank you

o

Amy,
I looked this up by just punching in www.maggiedrozd.com and found the diet but no where does it say how much it costs. I'm assuming once I put in all my credit card info and press continue it will but I'm not about to do that. Very poor website. It said the distributor was Hollywood Health and Beauty but when doing a search for them I couldn't find them. I hope you got your stuff with no problem but I'm a little leary. Any feedback from anybody who knows something?

o

I ordered the plan and it arrived in about two weeks. I will start the regimen tomorrow......updates to follow.

o

The Maggie Drozd method is a phony one. I got the capsules, gave me nothing else but stomach pain and really bad diarrhea. I've shipped the capsules back to them but no refund, no phone number from the company. I'll contact my bank and will try to get my money back through them. I'll just talk to the bank's dispute department. They've helped me before with companies like Maggie Drozd's.

o

I havent shipped my pills back yet but it is a scam! they had caused me intense joint pain so much so that it was painful to walk and bend my fingers! I would really like the address to send the pills back to. thanks

Annette

o

I am an attorney who is interested in representing consumers who would like to take legal action against fraudulent advertisers. Please contact me if you are interested to discuss your experience with the Maggie Drozd diet pills and the possibility of legal action.

My email address is ianpancer@gmail.com

Ian Pancer

o

I have the phone number if you are interested to call for customer service.
They will give you the address and info for a safe return. I got my money back no problems with this company. The pills did not help me, but my friend did it and they worked for her. I think it depends on your body type, that is all.
I think it does work for some people, the fact that they offer the 30 day money back guarantee is a plus and lets people know that if you don't like the product or if it does not work for you, please return the empty bottle and get money back, no questions asked.
Here is the number: 1-888-526-8357

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here