Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cutting Gel

Posted by happy186 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 23, 01 at 19:53

http://www.fatburnersdirect.com/cuttinggel.htm

has anyone tried this? if so, does anyone know where i can get it cheaper?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
I know where you can get it cheaper...

Just go to your local drugstore and buy a tube of Preparation H.

Because they both have the same effect - no topical ointment is going to 'break up fat cells' to any great extent, or even a noticeable extent.

I guess no one remembers THIGH CREAM in the early 90's - everyone spent a lot of money on it, but guess what? It didn't work! I suppose enough time has gone by where the manufacturers can drag this out again...for $90 or more!

Bodybuilders have been using Prep H for years now...It's just a topical diruetic, meaning it will pull water out of that part of the skin giving it a smaller look. Prep-H will do the exact same thing (: Sure you'll smell a bit funny, but $4 vs. $90.... it's useful if you're really lean and the only thing that's stopping you from showing off your abs/cuts is a thin layer of water weight.

Bodybuilders smear Preparation H on their midsections and wrap themselves in Saran wrap before going to bed when they're preparing for a contest.

Just FYI...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here