Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What would happen to them

Posted by runsnwalken (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 17:11

Say there this mother who has 6 kids, from the time they can eat first solid food she does experimentations and nothing is done to stop her

Kid 1- only fruit

kid 2- only veggies

kid 3 -only bread, grains and rice.

kid 4- only dairy products, milk,cheese,ect

kid 5- only meat.

and kid 6- only junk,snack candy foods.

Would they survive to Adulthood? AND If they did survive how long would they live if they continued their mothers diet? What would happen to them along the way?, if they did die which one would die first?, I bet the candy kid wouldn't live to see preschool age,but thats a wild guess.

I'm a preforming Artist and might do a play like this for Mothers day, called A Mothers doing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What would happen to them

They would all be malnourished and very sickly. I do not think they would survive to adulthood.

Think of the men on ships who had no fruit or vitamin C. They died of scurvy.

o
RE: What would happen to them/

You didn't ask my opinion, but to me this is a very depressing and disturbing way to honor Mothers' Day. Sorry if I've annoyed you, but I had to share my 2 cents.

o

Seems disturbing to me as well

o

I agree its nuts...... but it is a good way to learn about the body and what it needs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here