Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I just bought the abgymnic

Posted by tony_p2000 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 14, 01 at 16:23

well after a lot of debate I finally broke down and bought the abgymnic (only $25 on ebay) and heres what I think.
It seems like the same product as the abtronic only repackaged, ie. it has all the same settings, and the same controll buttons; but on to preformance.
On the abs I cannot notice any real contractons, my skin gets tingely and jumps a litle, but I am not sure if it is my ab muscles or not (maby they are just so under developed that they don't react very noticebly). I next tryed it on my biceps, here there was a very noticible muscle contraction and the product worked as described. When I placed it on my lower abs, chest, and thighs I got the same result as when I tryed it on the upper abs. Maby I am just placing it wrong. If anyone has any placement suggestions let me know :)
Anyway just thought I would post my results since EMS seems to be quite an active topic here.

Tony

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I just bought the abgymnic

i have used the ab energizer and i like it, but i dont like what the back is made of. it starts cracking very easily which causes burns on your skin. i like it other than that. i was wondering about the abgymnic, is it made of that silver backing also? the energizer has pretty strong contractions sometimes, but not other times, i think it depends on how much gel you use. hope this helps. let me know about the backing please.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here