Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Escape Your Shape

Posted by carolinachick (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 30, 01 at 15:44

Has anyone heard of this program? I saw an infomercial on it this morning and it made some sense. Each body type has different needs when it comes to exercising. Some need more aerobic, some more weight training, etc. Anyway, I was wondering if it was any good or worth the money. I need something to boost the treadmill and weights I already do-am I doing the right stuff, basically?
Thanks in advance!
Melanie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Escape Your Shape

I have the book, and i just got the informercial program(5 min ago!) both sets on ebay for a really good price! It sounds really good, but I am not going to be a contributing member, so you can email me with any questions. The book would be at your library or at a bookstore! I hope this helps
my email- bstar6921@hotmail.com

o

Carolinachick ~~ Coincidently, I was just reading some articles about it on Ivillage.com. I'm not sure exactly how I got to them, but I'm sure if you looked around some (under Diet and Fitness, that much I know for sure), you could find them.

As it turns out, most of the weight training exercises I do with my personal trainer are "no-no"s for my shape. Something for me to consider tomorrow at the gym....

Good luck,
giJ

o

Yes, I recommend following the tape when you work out. It goes really quick and you move around to different things every five minutes so not boring. Only thing is you need a treadmill for it to really work. My kit came with weights and a bar.He is very motivating and tells you exactly what to do for your body type.I used to use a stepper alot and realized that for my shape,I should have been walking more and without incline.If you carry weight on your bottom half, you should do aerobic for it, not muscle building. Also came with a dress for your shape video which was good. If anyone does this, want to start a chat group... ???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here