Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
abdominal exercise and dieting

Posted by seetaram (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 17, 01 at 15:00

iam a 35 year old person. i've typical problem. my abdominal
portion is growing at an alarming rate. peculiarily my rest
of the body is very slim(or thin i can say). almost it grows
at a rate od 1/2 to 1" per month.iam really getting depressed psychologically. if i purchase a pant it won't fit by next month. please somebody sugget me the kind of diet and the exercises for putting a halt and also to reverse this phenomenon. iam ready to do any kind of sacrifices as far as food is concerned.please somebody
suggest me some exercises.
thanks in advance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: abdominal exercise and dieting

Eat lots and lots of veggies along with some fruit and WHOLE grains like whole wheat, brown rice etc and lean proteins like chicken, turkey and fish. Avoid refined, processed, & "diet" foods, focus on real food the way nature intended. Drink lots and lots of water and get some exercise, walking is good. Try some winter squash, it's delicious, underappreciated, and great for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter Squash preparation tips

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here