Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bun and Thigh Rocker

Posted by mommyx3 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 01 at 14:56

Hi all,
I am currently debating with my husband whether the Bun and Thigh Rocker would be a reasonable purchase (I'm the one who wants it :) )I have read some old posts from those who had recently purchased one and would like to know what the results have been since some time has passed now. Also, does the extra kit (for the upper body) work? Thanks to all those who post!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bun and Thigh Rocker

I love my Bun and Thigh Rocker! I have a really hard time doing squats. The B&TR is like doing squats but without the strain on my knees. It took a little longer to start seeing results than the advertisements indicate, but I never increased my repititions--I stuck with 3 sets of 15 reps.

I hope that helps!

o
RE: Bun and Thigh Rocker

Hi MommyX3, I didn't want to be your first response back,because my b/t/r didn't come with the upper body workout bands,so I don't know how well that works.Since cycling season is just about over--I am starting once again to use the b/t/r on a regular basis.It really does strengthen+trim legs+butt. KathyO

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here