SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coolmama_gw

Denise Austin

coolmama
17 years ago

Is the best...if it werent for her,I would be overweight.When I got pregnant I gained 65 pounds! Mostly because I was put on bedrest and had nothing to do but eat.

The first year after having my baby,I was still pretty fat. I had a c-section which made it even harder to lose the weight.

Then,amidist the array of exersize videos,I found Denise Austin.

All the other ones were too strenuous with complicated moves.Denise's BOUNCE BACK AFTER BABY was a gift!

It is very easy.It includes a 5 minute warm-up,20 minutes of fat burning aerobics,then 10 minutes of toning,followed by 5 minutes of yoga and cooling down.

I started off doing it about 2-3 times a week.Then graduated to 4-5 times a week.Along with a semi-healthy diet,the fat literally melted away. I went from 175 pounds down to 108 pounds.

Sure she has TONS of dvds and videos,but I like this one best cuz it is so low impact and easy to follow.

Just thought I'd share this.She is so inspirational and like a fresh breath of air.And of all the things I've tried,treadmills and other retarded workout videos,she is the best.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022