Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a good 'Kids' workout tape

Posted by Ocean (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 01 at 18:30

Hi ,
I'm looking for a good kids workout tape. Something that has maybe some streching, dancing, games, that kind of thing. We got "Elmocise" but it's mostly just singing and jumping around. Good exercise but not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something with more structure. Something that the kids have to listen and follow instruction. I want the kids to get exercise but also work on listening to instructions not just running like lunitics. It could be Dancing, yoga, pilates, anything really. Any one know of any good titles I could look for?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a good 'Kids' workout tape

Do you have boys or girls? My girls have a Barbie exercise/dance video that they love. Shows them some cute dance moves, but like you said...they have to follow instructions to do it and it really is good exercise. I've even done it with them on occasion. :) It's an older video, but still available at Walmart...or atleast that's where I got it. Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it....she was about 11 or 12 at the time....so that tells you how long the video has been out!

o

All Girls. My own Daughter and 3 other girls I take care of during the day.

o

There is a Taebo Kids workout.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here