SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
betsyf_gw

Body For Life

betsyf
22 years ago

My doctor recommended Body For Life - it worked for her and she's only been on it for 8 months. I told her I wanted to lose 10 to 15 lbs. and she said not to think in terms of weight - just size. I've read the Lean and Strong site and looked at the amazing before and after photos. Needless to say, I'm off to the library or Walmart for the book today. I plan on putting both me and hubby on BFL - starting today!

I have 3 questions first: I really don't want to look like a bodybuilder, just be lean and fit. On BFL, will my muscles bulk up? Also, the last thing in the world I want is to increase my bust size. I'm a 36D now and long for my 34B days (clothes fit better). Will BFL make my bust larger?

And last question: I do 1 hour of intense kickboxing twice a week - I sweat like a pig so I know it's doing something. I haven't lost weight or size but I feel stronger and more physically confident. Will this count as cardio on BFL program and is it too much or should I stick with 20 mins. cardio? Oh, BTW, I'm 50 years old but people think I'm in my 30's. And I have an 8 year old that keeps me running.

P.S. The thought of posting "Before" pictures in a bathing suit is almost terrifying!

Comments (2)

Sponsored