Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rio Ab Belt - specific questions

Posted by cometbunny (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 3, 01 at 10:10

Hi everyone!

I have just ordered the Rio Ab Belt from an online vendor and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I was hoping to tap into the forums knowledge of the system and ask a few specific questions:

1. Results: Does anyone out there use this system? How often? What are the results (favorable and otherwise)? Have you had any fat loss or simply toning of the muscles?
Can you use it on other parts of the body?

2. Health Concerns: Is it safe to use on a very regular basis? Has it left any burns or scars? As far as intensity levels go, what should you start at and when does it begin to damage muscle tissue?

I know it's a lot to ask of everyone, but knowledge is power and I do appreciate it heartily! If you like, please email me, I would love to have a veteran Rio users to chat with. (bunnyeast@yahoo.com)

Thank you!
Brian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rio Ab Belt - specific questions

its all about the rio ab belt, afordable quality product

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here