SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mackdaddy_gw

Crash diet? There is no such thing!!

mackdaddy
22 years ago

Hello all. I was just looking for some info on the Ab Zapper or whatever the latest machine is and I decided to post a message. Perhaps youv'e heard of the Catabolic diet?

I used it to lose 60 pounds(fat, I assure you) in 2 months.I have not only kept it off but Ive got smokin pecs and some Abs that are pokin up--I combined the science(or whatever) of the catabolic diet with a pretty gruesome workout routine and I really did transform my body. I used to weigh 270, but Im now a lean and firm 187. When I lost the weight I walked around with my shirt off for days, and that is something I hadn't had the nerve to do in years!! I actually feel like a man now instead of a big breasted freak-thats how I had always felt. I just wanted to lend some inspiration to all of you who are trying to lose weight. Some call the Catabolic diet a crash diet, and I know (now) that the calories on the diet are severely low, but it works. I got to a point where I would get up every morning and see results(after a morning wizz.)!! And that is how one becomes inspired!! When you wake to see those mudflaps on your arms wiggling less and less, you can look a bucket of chicken right in the eye and declare "No friggin thanks!!!" I have had trouble readjusting my diet to normal foods--2500 calories per day is strange to someone like me, who has eaten...way more than that--but my body is actually becoming something Im proud of. Overall, my point is this: If your weight depresses you, makes you feel ashamed, or desperate, do whatever it takes to love yourself again. If that means losing weight, do it, and do it by any means necessary. What is the point of working for months and months, not seeing results, and failing, and repeating it all over? Find something and run with it. It's not a crash diet if you don't crash, right? When you look in the mirror and see results, it's a lot easier to PERMANENTLY adjust your diet than to visualize or imagine results that are currently a pipe dream. Find a way to lose it as fast as you can, and then use your amazing new self as the inspiration to maintain it.

God Bless

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz