Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Treadmill Questions

Posted by kulasu (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 07 at 0:40

Hi Everyone:
I have been looking to buy a treadmill online and have read the reviews at sites such as Treadmilltalk.com - These guys seem to know all about treadmills and they recommend the Sole brand. Has anyone here ever bought from Sole Treadmills and how do they compare to brands such as Proform, Weslo (much cheaper!) etc. Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Treadmill Reviews

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Treadmill Questions

We bought a Sole treadmill earlier this year, after reading the reviews like you are and comparing the features. We bought the Sole F83. We are very happy with it so far. I don't know how they compare to other brands; I believe the most important comparisons are the motor, the size of the deck, the warranty, and the features each one offers. The Sole is an excellent treadmill and the models we considered offered everything we were looking for after reading articles about what a good treadmill should include. Of course, you should first set a budget, and then purchase the best one you can afford within that budget.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here