Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Uneven butt-cheeks, sad but true :((

Posted by suelahoo (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 2, 06 at 22:42

Oh, hahahaha...
Sad buttttt true.
My right butt-cheek is fatter than the left. When I lose weight, the left one loses more and so the junk in my trunk stays uneven.
It has not always been this way, only for the past few years. In my younger days my butt was nice and even and all that.

Does anyone have any good suggetions? Slendertone shorts?
If the Slendertone shorts work in the first place, I thought I might crank up the intensity level quite a bit higher on the right side?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
☺Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Uneven butt-cheeks, sad but true :((

talk to a trainer ....butt pads maybe...

o

LOL,sorry...I know how you feel. To this day one of mine seems slightly bigger then the other too. The best thing for this is leg lifts.
Get on the ground on your hands and knees.Straighten one leg,and lift it slowly about 5-10 times. Do this once a day and your but will get a little firmer and more muscular.Do more on the side that is smaller to build it up more so it is even with the other.

o

Maybe you sit on your butt too much and tend to lean or something. You probably need to sit less and get more excercise.

o

You probably have a slight scoliosis as many people do - it's just more obvious in some than others, but there isn't a lot you can do about it (besides padding or something).

o

You should be glad that you even have butt-cheeks. I lost both of mine when I recently lost 30-35 lbs. I thought about trying the "pencil test", however, there is nothing there to make it stay put.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. It just looks a little weird.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here