Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Price of Diet Power download

Posted by faye8 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 4, 03 at 14:59

I have been using the free 15 day trial of Diet Power and I love it. But I cannot figure out how much it is to purchase. Has someone purchased it and was it worth it? Thanks,
Faye

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Price of Diet Power download

What's the URL?

o

Diet Power is listed here to buy the software, Diet Power, for $49.99. I think there are also accessories that you can buy to go along with the software, such as scales, etc.

I've never heard of it, but just did a search to see what I could find out for you. Hope it helps.

o

Thanks, I did get a notice today that my free trial had run out and the chance to buy was $50.00. Before, I just couldn't see the price anywhere. Anyway, they give you 1 more free trial, so I took that and will purchase after that is up.

Faye

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here