Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rebounder or less expensive trampoline?

Posted by mar_cia (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 31, 06 at 14:13

Can anyone tell me if the Rebounder is really better than the $20 trampolines I see lately that look the same? I have wanted one for a while and the $20 versions are tempting. Also, if any of you have one, does anyone have the front railing that attatches that you can hold on to? Seems for me that would makes sense...keep me from jumping off and hurting myself !!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rebounder or less expensive trampoline?

I have an Urban Rebounder and I like it alot. The $20 ones are not very comfortable nor safe. If there is any way to test out the better rebounders I would do that. You will tell the difference. Even between the different higher end brands there is a difference in the bounce. By the way you can usually get a really good deal from HSN for the Urban Rebounder.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here