Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am not fat, so what is it???

Posted by zoewolf (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 07 at 13:00

I recently posted under the subject of "Exercising to Excess". Well, I am still excerising, however probably not as much as when it was warmer. I still feel the need though. But that's irrelevant. My question is -- since I now weigh between 104-107 lbs., have done every type of ab exercise they have on On-Demand TV as well as the AbSlide almost everyday, why do I still have what looks like a small pouch of fat hanging over my C-Section scar.

The scar is approximately 6.5/7 inches and that is the only place on my body that has anything hanging that I don't want to hang.

At this point, I believe that no amount of ab exercising will get rid of this.

Anyone know what it is? Just extra skin that I have been carrying around for the last 21 years????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am not fat, so what is it???

I would guess it was stretched when your baby was lifted out and if it was stretched enough it won't go back. There is no way to put back elasticity.

o
RE: I am not fat, so what is it???

What is it? It sounds like you're still obsessed with your appearance. 104-107 lbs. is too low for 5'7".... that weight is ideal for someone around 5'3".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here