Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gliders - need advice

Posted by
An
(grayhame@altavista.nospam.com) on
Fri, Oct 12, 01 at 10:19

So far I've seen three different kinds mentioned, the XL, the Gazelle, and the Mia Something or other. Do any of these have a website I can go to, to get more information? I've tried searching by myself, but didn't get much.

Also, what are the weight limits to the 3 different machines? Does anyone know? I'm just a few lbs over the 250 limit one of 'em has. Would this make a difference? My husband is about 20 lbs over the limit -- would that be too much?

I'd also love to get one for the least money possible. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gliders - need advice

I know that you can get the Gazelle Glider at the shopping channel. My friend just bought one and she loves it. The web site is www.tsc.ca once there go to fitness, then weight loss and the Tony little's gazelle $229.99 canadian.
Hope this helps a bit.
*****jen

o

I mentioned on a different thread that Dicks Sporting goods ( a competitor of Sports Authority ) has the GAZELLE on sale for $199.

o

you can also buy it from tsc.ca (the shopping channel) or QVC.com.

o

nevermind, dont bother with QVC if you live in Canada because it is simply too large and unfortunatly they cannot ship it out here :(.

o

Don't know if you are still interested but I brought a Gazelle off of www.target.com and I love it, it was $199 it has a 350 weight limit! I have had mine about a week and lost 4 pounds already!

o

This weekend I bought a Glider for one dollar at a Garage sale. It's computer doesn't work but for a buck I can look at a clock. I used mine today and love it. I will used when it rains here in beautiful Pacfic Northwest and can't get out to walk.
Leona

o

My sister bought the Gazelle last month. Her and her son have been using it with great results. I am still loving my Glider. This truly is a great form of excersize.
J

o

I love my Gazelle. I bought the more expensive model with the tension bars for when I get better at it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here