Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ab Energizer

Posted by
Garvin Peterson
(pedee@efreenet.net) on
Thu, Oct 25, 01 at 9:39

please can anyone tell me where i can purchase an Ab Energizer i saw the commerical and i really want one to buy off of the internet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ab Energizer

Garvin, I have seen nothing on the internet about the Ab Energizer but here is the number off the TV commercial. 1-800-313-2400 and I think it was $59.95. If you find it on the net please let me know.

o

The web address is
www.abenergizer.com
thanks

o

Does the Ab Energizer really work????

o

The Abenergizer is at Abenergizer.com and it is $59.95 with s/h $69.90...just for your info

o

The telephone salespersons know nothing and can't answer any questions. They give you an 800 number to call Customer Service directly but good luck... My concern is how the Ab Energizer is operated (power cell?) If it is a power cell, how long does it last, where can it be replaced and what is the replacement cost?

o

Does the ab energizer work? or is it a waste of money?

o

Hello

I have tried the Igia Elctro Sage 8 and they dont know any more about the product than the people at AbEnergizer. There video you can buy for free but you pay the shipping. What a joke that is.

I have emailed customer service at AbEnergizer. Here are some of the questions I emailed them. Of course I never really got the information I wanted.

Q: What would the reason be to use 3 to 4 AbEnergizer units as opposed to 1-2 units. What are the benefits to it? If I ordered these two units how much extra for shipping and handling.

Ans: It will of course generate increased stimulation, thus providing a more intense experience, hence its designation of advanced.

Q: What is the part number (battery number/model) for the (3) 3 volt Lithium Batteries. I called the battery store and they said they range from $2.99 and up.

Ans: I am not aware of the part number. I am sure they vary with manufacturer.

Q: I asked if I had to replace any parts on this product and you told me no but did mention that I am entitled to two free replacement belts. Please tell me a little about that. (They gave me the wrong phone number so I had to email them back to get it, Goog luck trying to get through to Customer service)

Ans: For further information regarding belts, please contact 1-866-517-ABS

I recently had back surgury so I am game for just about anything if it will help relieve the pain. I figure the most I loose is shipping from and to so I guess that isn't to bad.

The bigest problem I see for me is that the batteries used are 3 3 volt lithium batteries. It would of been a lot cheaper just to use a 9 volt battery. If you don't have a lot of money like me you can go broke just buying batteries.

I did find a web site that explains about how long the batteries will last and some common questions. Here is the link

http://www.energize-abs.com/main.htm

There website is still under construction. www.abenergizer.com and doesn't really explain anything more than what the info commercial does. I will probbaly order this just to see if it will help with my back pain. I was originally going to buy the Abtronic belt but I like the design and look of the AbEnergizer better.
Well good luck.

Michael

o

DO NOT ORDER IT!!!!!!! I ordered it over 2 months ago and have not received it. I cannot contact customer service by phone or email. I have read atleast 4 other complaints from people having the same experience. The company, genesis intermedia, has had many lawsuits against it, including stock violations. Go to google.com and look up genesis intermedia and you will find what I am talking about.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here