Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Besides My Lapband Surgery,The Only Thing I Found..

Posted by bulldinkie (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 2, 10 at 8:57

That works Was Walking ,Only thing you need is a good pair walking shoes.It gets addictive after a while.I loved it.I would sometimes go Id have a family problem,Till I got home I felt wonderful,the problem was either solved or forgotten,its great for your whole body.I lost weight.I walked every morning ,What a way to start the dayThen one day I fell down my basement steps ruined both my knees,no more walking.Now Im facing kidney dialysis I need a kidney.
But anyway walking IS GREAT I really miss,best if you can go with a buddy.Dont forget music I wore head phones makes it go quicker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Besides My Lapband Surgery,The Only Thing I Found..

I use a treadmill and the minute I get serious using it, I start losing weight......so I agree that walking is good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here