Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Makes Water So Good ?

Posted by aaronbiz (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 14, 08 at 6:35

Hi all,

I can remember way back to 1991, when I first started drinking water seriously and not just adding it to my COFFEE.

This was before the "Pump" bottle was invented, I was using a 2L plastic beer container at the time and refilling it regularly with the water from my home and chilling the night before to take into the office the next day.

Combined with exercise I lost a enormous amount of weight. At the time I noticed that I didn't need that coffee to get started in the morning it was just amazing.

What life stories do you have in regards to water ?

Aaron Riddell

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Makes Water So Good ?

I used to drink a lot of diet pepsi and gatorade and felt tired and slow. My sugar readings were just below the red zone. Recently I started drinking nothing but water, and after a blood test, the numbers are normal. As a matter of fact, all the numbers have fallen into the normal range.

Water is good for absorbing vitamins and minerals; water is good for flushing out the kidneys.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here