Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shakeweights

Posted by xminion (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 25, 10 at 18:35

Do they work? Anyone heard anything about them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shakeweights

I saw those at Bed, Bath and Beyond. There were some displayed for people to try. Believe it or not, I picked one up and looked for the switch to turn it on! It's quite a bit of effort to make them shake, but you could also work out with weights or other upper arm exercises. But sometimes it helps to have something new to keep us going.

o

Later....saw them on Ellen and everyone in the audience got one (or a set, I don't know). Anyway, Ellen likes them and said her arms were sore from doing it.

o

We just had our Christmas party at work and we played 'White Elephant'.. Somebody bought one of these. It's kind of like our new office toy. I used it twice today, but honestly, I didn't feel like I gained much from it. However, a couple of my coworkers love it and have already bought a couple for their house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here