Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sportscraft Treadmill question

Posted by kathsgrdn (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 4, 08 at 11:17

My treadmill quit working a couple weeks ago and I can't find any info on it in my owner's manual or at their website. I've tried e-mailing them and calling their 1-800 number too. First time I called I was on the line for 10 minutes and they disconnected me. Called back and left my name and number. I just tried again, six minutes. I'm beginning to wonder if they have a customer service at all.

Anyway, I'm getting a little desperate and want to use my treadmill since I paid so much for the stupid thing. It would turn on and the belt would move, very slowly for maybe 15 seconds and then stop. A message comes on the monitor that says E3. I've tried to see if something was lodged in the belt underneath it and don't see anything.

Can someone please help me? What could be wrong?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sportscraft Treadmill question

I would think with a message that says E3 that there is something wrong with the program and not the machine. Does your book have any trouble shooting information?? Sorry that I can't be more help. Deanna

o
RE: Sportscraft Treadmill question-new response

If you go into their website; there is a contact us; maybe that will help you. If you google the company name with treadmill behind it; it talks about problems with the electrical systems on this brand. bummer. Deanna

o
RE: Sportscraft Treadmill question

I've e-mailed them and got no response. Thanks for the info Deanna, I will do a search.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here