Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What power bar is best?

Posted by peachpie1001 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 20, 03 at 9:16

I am going on a long trip and want to include several power bars in my carry on. What is the best brand? I know some are full of sugar. Just don't have time to do the research so I'm asking the experts on this forum.
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What power bar is best?

Many are either high in carbs or high in fat. You may have to check the label depending on the eating style you are maintaining.

I pack Nutrigrain Yogurt Bars (three weight watchers points), a bottle of water, and the Quaker Oatmeal cinnamon sugar bars (two weight watchers points). If you have a cooler compartment to keep food cool in your bag, try the new Dannon lite and fit smoothie drinkable yogurts. They are delicious and are two weight watchers points.

You are smart to think to pack ahead because they rarely have food on planes now. So if you buy in the airport it either will cost mucho $$$ or it will be unhealthy and fattening, or usually BOTH!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here