Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Walk Away the Pounds Question

Posted by woodny (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 29, 02 at 23:13

I posted this on the other thread but I think it was "lost" in the length of the thread.
OK. I have a question. Can you just order the 4 mile walk without getting the other tapes? And if yes, what is the number to call?
I borrowed the 3 mile tape from a friend and really like it. But, I would like something that is a little longer and a little more challenging, which I am assuming the 4 mile walk would be. Thanks for your help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Walk Away the Pounds Question

If you live near a target, run in and check their video section. Ours had a bunch of the Leslie Sansone videos for sale there.

o

I went to lesliesansome.com and just bought the waist/arm belt a la carte. I believe you can buy single tapes, prices seemed fair to me and I didn't have to leave my house!

o

Go to this site, they have it for $19.95

Vickey-MN

Here is a link that might be useful: Collage Video

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here