Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Core Sculptor?

Posted by ramrice (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 8, 07 at 8:54

Has anyone tried the Core Sculptor yet? I can't seem to find any reviews of it (other than on HSN). Supposedly, you do 10-15 minutes worth of 8 exercises once a day. I already workout at the gym. I'm just looking for something else to strengthen my core and something I can do on the days where I work 16 hours.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Core Sculptor?

bump

o
RE: Core Sculptor?

I'm sure it will work but these sort of gadgets often collect dust after a few weeks. If you want a gizmo to do abb work, get something useful like a fitness ball. This will give you a great range of motion for abb work and will also work balance at the same time. As you advance you can add weights. Also, the ball can be used for stretching and toning leg, bun, hip,spine and more when you can't make it to the gym. For around $25 you can't go wrong with something so multi purpose.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here