Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
*sigh* It's Mother's Day!!!

Posted by superbee (My Page) on
Sun, May 9, 04 at 22:42

Happy Mother's Day everyone.

DH and DS were kind enough to take me out to lunch at my favorite restaurant. I am sure I have gained a few extra pounds with just one delicious lunch! Now I will have to walk extra miles to get those extra pounds off :(

Ahhh at least I've made the resolution to exercise :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: *sigh* It's Mother's Day!!!

Hi Superbee!

Are you still sticking to the exercising? I try to walk everyday. Most of the time I'm raring to go...but some days, whewwww. My mind says go, go, go...but my feet say no, no, no.

Let us know,

Pam.

o
RE: *sigh* It's Mother's Day!!!

Oh Pam I sooo understand what you're going through! But strangely enough, the REVERSE is what is happening to me now. I had sinus surgery a couple of weeks ago and the doctor said NOT to exercise for two weeks. So now my feet says go, go, go but my mind says no, no, no you better put your feet up or you will end up with more bleeding through the nose (I've had enough of that this past 10 days). Well I still have 5 days to go out of the two weeks and then I will be all set to exercising again. I am actually looking forward to it, although I am not sure I will look forward to it THAT MUCH once the day arrives LOL.

B

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here