Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vemma - Liquid Vitamin

Posted by cactuscatie (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 08 at 17:32

Has anyone heard about or has anyone taken a liquid vitamin called Vemma. Apparently you can only buy it through representatives. Someone was telling me about it, he claims it fantastic, blah, blah, blah blah. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vemma - Liquid Vitamin

bumping down

o

I can tell you that Vemma is not a bad product, however it is a knock of of Xango. You should listen to the Bla Bla Bla... The main ingredient at (least in Xango) is the whole fruit of the Mangosteen. This fruit is one of the strongest antioxidants know but the big thing is that it is a very potent anti-inflammatory and has natural cox2 inhibitors. It has replaced my Celebrex (similar to Vioxx) It is great to be pain free and have my mobility back without the use of dangerous drugs. I am not trying to sell anything here...just advising that ther really is something to this and you should pay attention. www.pubmed.gov Type in xanthones or Mangosteen, see for yourself (this is a government medical research site). People should really start thinking what they are putting in their bodies. When was the last time you saw a RX comercial that didn't have 15 possible side effects listed that were worse than what the RX is suposed to treat? Think!

o

I rarely come to this forum, just passing through.

But,
I have used the Vemma and I really thing it helped me as for as more energy. My BF still uses it and it is now available in 1 doze sizes. She buys it on the internet. I had to quit using it just because of the cost for both of us to use it.

Gayle

o

I have used Vemma for two years, and it is a very effective vitamin supplement, particularly if you don't like to swallow large multivitamin pills several times a day. They recommend two ounces which I started with, but then read in a nutrition guide that only one ounce was needed. The downside is that the supplement is costly and the shipping charges added on makes it even more so. I have recently switched to a liquid supplement at a slightly less cost with free shipping, and the ingredients are the same minus the mangosteen. To early to tell any difference.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here