Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daily Exercise Journal - MAY

Posted by KathyG7777 (My Page) on
Sat, May 1, 04 at 8:35

Spring has sprung! Hope everyone has a great month! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daily Exercise Journal - MAY

Hi Kathy! Thanks for starting a new may post!
I haven't been posting as I have been really bad. No exercise at all, not being very careful what I am eating. I have put back on about 5lbs. I am so disgusted with myself. I am blaming it on having dh being home and temporaily disabled, but no excuse. He is doing very good, by the way, its just no weight bearing yet on his foot, so he is limited on helping hisself do alot. I have to get on the ball this week or I will never get into all those new summer clothes I bought last fall. This is the week, I hope, that I will get back on track. Wish me luck.
Hope this will be a great month for everyone! Wanda

o

Hi all

The weekend's almost over. I didn't do any exercise yesterday but hope to do some today in the evening. And then resume my activity during the week which I always find easier.

I also accidentally discovered fitday.com which I found has also been mentioned on this forum. It is a great site to keep a daily log and calculate all those numbers (calories intake, calories burnt etc.)

Superbee

o

Began the week with the WATP 2 mile walk.

Superbee

o

Good for you Superbee --- keep it up!! I just keep reciting "you can do it" --- the little (or medium-sized) engine that could! LOL

Hey there Wanda....welcome back! I'm hanging cute summer outfits all over the house to remind me of what I need to fit into. LOL I don't know if it's helping but it sure is making a mess!!

I've been walking every day, trying every so often to throw in some arms & abs work. Weigh-in is Thursday a.m.

o

Thanks Kathy. I'm trying to keep the pace up. But believe me it hasn't been easy! Having to post on fitday.com everyday is a great motivator though. I like the idea of the cute summer outfits :)

o

Weigh-in was this morning; lost 2.2 lbs since last Thursday. The week before I stayed the same and the week before that I gained a bit. My 5 week total is a loss of 5.6 lbs. Could be better (but also could be worse!) Keep pushing on! :)

o

Wow Kathy. Congratulations and keep it up.

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so I only did the one mile walk. Still something is better than nothing I suppose. Ever since I started exercising, I at least feel better overall, not as tired or lethargic as before.

Superbee

o

Tonight was the first workout I've done since last week. Walked and did stomach crunches. My mom just gave me a couple of pictures of me and my son from a party back in January. OMG! Now I'm REALLY motivated! It's funny how you can deceive yourself that you look okay, until you see an unflattering picture! LOL

o

I don't even want to see any pictures of myself if I can help it LOL But I can't wait for my exercise regimen to begin showing results...then perhaps ... I'd consent to standing in the way of a camera :)

o

I gained 1.2 lbs at my weigh-in this morning. I guess going until Tuesday without exercising had consequences! I have been doing some treadmill every morning before work and at night along with ab crunches. We'll see what next Thursday brings!

o

I have finally been able to lose 4 lbs. It hasn't gone down any further inspite of exercising. But I am going to continue...

o

Congrats, Superbee, on the 4 lbs! I wish I could say the same. It seems slowly but surely everything I lost is creeping back on.

Today was weigh-in; gained another pound. :( This week was TOM and I was not feeling well at all. Was out cutting grass in the heat today so won't do anything more until tomorrow.

Where is everyone else and how are you doing? Please check in. Superbee and I need some support from the rest of you!

o

Thanks Kathy. Yes we do need support from everyone else.

I was reading yesterday that Exercise alone doesn't cut it, there also needs to be balanced nutrition. So what an appropriate name this forum has :)

But of course, apart from diet, exercising is always better than not exercising. So off I go ...hope to do a couple of miles of WATP now.

o

Is anybody out there?????? :::::hearing an echo::::::

Not good!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here