Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
walk away the lb with leslie sansome

Posted by timbershort (bleweyes_00@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Apr 30, 09 at 12:22

Hi,
I just heard about Leslie Sansome not too long ago and been using one of her DVD's for 3weeks now and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Mine is called "walk away the pounds for abs" i bought it off of ebay with the waist belt with resistance bands that go around your waist. any other dvd's out there that are good??? I also just ordered Debra Mazda's workout's she is very new. Look her up on youtube also to view her DVD clips.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: walk away the lb with leslie sansome

I just ordered the Huckabee videos from QVC. Haven't gotten them yet as they are on backorder. Don't know if they are good or not but I hope they are a good supplement to other exercise I'm doing. There are 5 videos in the set for about $20, so I figured that was a good deal.

I've also enjoyed Yoga for the Rest of Us, Back Care Basics.

o
RE: walk away the lb with leslie sansome

I love the walk away the pounds I do the one mile part of the two mile video that has the weighted balls. I do it for movement not expecting weight loss. I stopped for awhile but am now getting back into it. it is not safe to walk around the neighborhood and this is the next best thing. I don't know why this particulat one suits me. since I have about 3 or 4 of the tapes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here