Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Walk away the pounds

Posted by Vickey__MN (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 03 at 9:54

Does anyone here have her video's? I have the first one (with the weighted balls), and want to get some of the others to vary the workouts. I just re-started last week. So far I've walked...9 miles. I've been doing the tapes daily. Help keep my going please.

Vickey-MN

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Walk away the pounds

I've heard alot about her videos. I just bought a DVD pack with 3 different workouts...haven't watched them yet. I'm hoping it gets me motivated. Maybe we can motivate each other...I'll keep you updated once I watch them.

o

Hi Vickey and Steph!
I just bought the 3 pack and plan to start in the morning. I plan to walk some outdoors too with a lady in my office, but I also plan to use the tapes most days too.

I hope we can all stay motivated! Afterall, it will soon be bikini season!!! sssss

o
17 miles and counting

Okay since no-one else seems to be posting I will keep a log here and maybe someone can join me and help keep me motivated. I re-started walking 2 weeks ago. So far I have done (between the 1 and 2 mile tapes) 17 miles. Please join me anyone!

I use Walk away the pounds with the weighted balls and Walk away the pounds for the abs. I also use Leslie Sansone's Firm up Fast tape for toning, and I have her power mile but haven't used it yet. Here is how I rate the video's easiest to hardest (so far)

WATP - Balls 1 mile
Power Mile
WATP-Abs 1 mile
WATP - Balls 2 Mile
WATP-Abs 2 mile (just did this AM for the first time)
I'm guessing here because I haven't used the WATP-ABS 3 mile: WATP-Balls 3 mile
WATP-Abs 3 mile.

If you are just beginning and/or very out of shape start with the WATP-Balls, without the balls. It is a great workout, and you know you can do it. I have found that you don't have to be really coordinated to do her video's as there is NO dancing (which for me and Hubby that is a GOOD thing.

Please join me.

Vickey-MN

o

Hi Vickey, I just bought the Walk away the pounds for abs last Friday. That was the only one available in my area. I started with mile. (I sit at a desk all day and have to work my way up!) On Saturday mile twice a day. By Sunday I was doing the 1 mile,plus I played 3 to 4 hours of volleyball, and by Monday I was doing the 1 mile with the ab belt. Today it was back to work and I had planned to get up at 5 am to get 1 mile in before getting dressed, but I stayed in bed instead. I plan to be more motivated in the morning!!!
I'm also keeping up with my calories, activities, etc. at fitday.com. It helps me to have to keep track of everything. It makes me accountable! So far the charts show that I'm burning more calories than I'm eating. I want to lose 23 pounds, but I plan to keep walking and exercising forever!

Vickey, are you plotting your miles on a map? I have heard of people keeping up with their total miles walked and mapping them to a favorite spot, etc.

I hope we can keep each other motivated and that others will join us.

o
19 miles and counting

I did one more mile last night (WATP-Abs) with DH, to keep him company, and than the WATP power mile this morning. I have been exercising at 5-5:30 Am, than again in the PM with DH.

Vickey-MN

o

Yesterday after work I walked with a secretary in my office. She suggested we go to her house in the country to walk. She is bigger than me and 8 years older. We walked on the driveway which is mile one way and uphill! We walked 2 miles total and I think I worked every muscle in my body!! I didn't want to be the first to say stop. LOL When I got home I fell into the recliner! This morning I was sitting outside having my coffee and I was thinking that we would be walking again this afternoon. Then I remembered that she has weight watchers today after work!! Hoorah!!! I get to rest today! I do plan to do the WATP tonight, but probably the 1 mile with the ab belt.

o
didn't walk but exercised

I didn't walk this morning but I did 30 minutes of toning. I will try to walk tonight (I feel guilty NOT walking, even though I did exercise)

Vickey-MN

o

I didn't walk last night and I'm feeling bad about it. It is just so hard the first couple of weeks! I'm already making excuses not to walk with my friend, so I'm trying to motivate myself. Once I get into the habit I will be okay. What do you do at first to "make" yourself get up and exercise? I think I'm just a little lazy!

o
MaryAnnTx

I am good the first couple of weeks, then I get lazy. We're still in the first couple of weeks. I'm trying to get my DH to exercise with me more, and a friend. I'm getting frustrated. Scale was up 4 pounds this morning, clothing is NOT getting looser, BUT I do feel better. But I want it to show!! Okay I should clarify that, DH says it shows...my Ankles are skinnier, and by cheekbones (on the face!) are showing more. NOT WHERE I WANT IT TO SHOW!!

Vickey-MN

o
20 Miles - 18 days

Forced myself to get up this morning, and got in my mile. We have a busy weekend so I will have to really work to get my exercise in then. Wish me luck.

Vickey-MN

o

I didn't do my walk yesterday or this morning. But I'm not giving up on myself. I am determined to get with the program! I weighed this morning and I've lost 1 lbs. this week. I know I can keep my weight lose at that amount each week if I start walking!

It only takes 15 minutes to do the 1 mile. What is wrong with me??? I know I have 15 minutes to spare! I just have to get up a little earlier in the morning and drag myself away from the computer at night!! I WILL do it!
TGIF!!!

o
21 Miles

Did my 1 mile this morning. DH is finding he lisses the faster pace ofthe WATP-abs over the other. WIll try for two mile. Wish me luck

VIckey-MN

o

I was on the go all weekend and didn't do my walks. This week I have something planned for each evening, so I won't walk with my friend. But....I will make time for the WATP tape!

o

I walked 2 miles on Sunday and 1 mile this morning. I need to start getting my firming times in...and believe me I need firming!!

Vickey-MN

o

No walk this morning, but I did do my firming tape. May walk tonight, for sure tomorrow morning.

Vickey-MN

o

Well.....I'm still here posting! But I haven't walked this week. My week so far has been so busy that I haven't walked at all. But that is the reason I bought the WOTP tapes, so I could walk any time. I just haven't got the self discipline yet, but I'm not giving up. I WILL get with the program!!!

I'm glad that you are still walking and posting Vickey!

o

Hi Vickey and MaryAnn. I have been reading your posts, and decided to join you girls if you don't mind. I have the WATP tape. Have had it for about a year now. Really need to get myself motivated. Was going to start monday, but i have had a busy week taking care of my granddaughter who just had her tonsils out. If i don't get started this week, i am starting off on Monday for sure. I need to loose about 10lbs, and get myself in better shape. Glad to see you guys posting on this forum, it has been dead for so long. Wanda

o

I'm glad you are joining us, Wanda. Maybe we can get ourselves moving! I would like to lose around 20 pounds and get myself into better condition. I sit behind a desk all day and I really need to start moving!

o

Welcome Wanda. MaryAnn, I'm glad you're still posting. I didn't walk yesterday, took the day off. But I did a 1 mile power walk this morning. Maybe I'll try to do the two mile tape this evening.

Vickey-MN

o
27miles

2 miles this morning. Either tonight or tomorrwo is toning/firming. The two mile is getting easier, so I think I'll start alternating that with the 3, but then maybe I'm just on an exercise high. We'll see.

Vickey-MN

o

I want to have an exercise high!!! The kind that stays with you all day! I used to walk 6 miles a day and I had so much energy and had that exercise high all day! I didn't even like it when friends invited us over for dinner because I would rather be walking! I sure wish I could get back to that point again. But, oh yes, I do have to START walking in order to get there!! LOL I'm not giving up! I'm not giving up! I'm not giving up! I'm not giving up!!!!

o

Hi MaryAnn and Vickey, I am still here. Going to join you guys on Monday, i promise, i promise. Vickey, your doing great. MaryAnn, i feel like you, i need something to give me a lil boost, i want to do it, just got to get up and do it. I am not lazy, i do alot of yard work, and housework, its just making myself exercise, lol. My husband teases me and says i watch the tapes.

o

3 miles this morning. That was tough. And it was the easier of the 3 miles (I think, I haven't used the WATP-Abs tape, haven't even watched it to be honest.

Vickey-MN

o

1 "Power Mile" and firming exercises this morning. I think I'm gonna take a nap today!!

Vickey-MN

o

2 miles this morning. Still not seeing any changes really. And it is still a challenge to walk, though I do do it. I'm going to try to do the 2 miles most mornings, if I do my firming tape I will do 1 mile with it. I will try to add the three mile tape 1-2 times this week.

Vickey-MN

o

I am so impressed with your dedication, Vickey! I have to go out of town after work, but when I get home I am going to do the 1 mile tape and use the ab wheel.

Come on Wanda! We have to get with the program! (S)

o

Ok,girls, I promised to join you today, but....... had to run some errands, and well, now i am sooo tired. But..... i am going to tomorrow, I am going to get with the program.
I fiquire i blew it today, anyway, had lunch with my sister at a mexican buffet.lol

o

2 miles this morning. I've walked 35 miles all together so far.

Vickey-MN

o

3 miles today.

Vickey-MN

o

2 miles plus firming today.

Vickey-MN

o

2 miles this morning also.

Vickey-MN

o

Hello MaryAnn,Vicky and Wanda,
Questions:
#1 What is a powerwalk
#2 Where do you get the tapes.
Only problem here is , it gets awful hot in the daytime.
MskeetPod

o

MskeetPod,
Power walk is just a faster paced walk in place.

I got one set of tapes at collagevideo.com, the other I got at wal-mart. Look under instructor Sansone

I do the tapes first thing in the morning (seriously around 5 AM usually) , that way I can wash that sweat off ASAP. So far it's cool here, but I know soon we'll be hot and humid. I'm hoping by then I will have made this a habit (hasn't worked yet, but I can hope), and I'll want to exercise, even if I turn into a sweat puddle.

VickeMN

Here is a link that might be useful: Collagevideo

o

3 miles this morning.

Vickey-MN

o

Thanks Vickey, I could do it in the mornings after I get home from work. About 8ish. Hope can find the tapes.How do you know how many miles(Yards) you have walked? Going to go to WalliWorld after work in the morning to see if they have it, before I order it.
Thanks again,
Gertrudis

o

You can tell how far you've walked becasue they have a little graph that shows up every 1/2 mile. Wally World carries the one for the abs, but not the weighted balls (At least not here). I think Target had the one for the weighted balls (with no balls - boy does that sound bad). I personally use two pound weights. Let me know if you're joining me. I need support!

I don't know if I'm going ot walk today. I know I haven't missed a day since Easter, but I fell yesterday (I know how UN graceful), and twisted my knee and hip. I will probably try one mile to see if I can do it, and stop if it hurts. Give myself a little break. Problem is I don't want to give myself a break, I don't want to stop as it is so hard for me to get started.

Vickey-MN

o

Managed to walk 1 mile this morning. It hurt, but i did it.

Vickey-MN

o

Vickey, its Wanda. So sorry to hear that you fell. Hope you didn't break anything. Boy, you are really being faithful to the walking. I still haven't started , have had a busy week and weekend again. Sure hope that i can get going here this week. Will check in if if do. Keep up the good work.

o

DId 1 mile again. Not as sore, so I think if I take it easy I can begin 2 miles by end of week.

Vickey-MN

o

1 mile this morning,, leg seems to be doing better.

Vickey-MN

o

Keep going Vickey!
I'm just checking on you.
I didn't ride my bike today (but then I did do a whole hour yesterday!)
I'm also trying to get sweets out of the house. That's easier for us, because we don't have kids in the house.
Hayjud

o

Hey Vickey, just wondering how your doing? Haven't seen you posting on here in awhile and was hoping that you are not having problems with your leg and hip from the fall. Wanda

o

Wanda,
Yes I did ending up straning the muscle. Dr. said to take it easy for a while. I was going to re-start this morning, but over-slept. I'm hoping for tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Vickey-MN

o

Okay I walked 1 mile, and my leg feels good. SO I'm back on track! 48 Miles so far.

Vickey-MN

o

I just ordered the tapes. I can't wait to get started. Hopefully by the beggining of next week. I got an email saying they had shipped! Vickey keep up the good work!! I will be joining you VERY soon!!

Holly

o

All right Holly. Which set did you order? If it's the one with the stretchie band, let me know how you like it. I want to get all three sets so I don't get bored (which I do anyway...after about 10 minutes of exercising).

Vickey-MN

o

DH has decided to join me in the morning..2 days for him. He is struggling with the 1 mile, so I just do that with him, BUT this morning I added 3 pound ankle weights. That did step up the intensitiy of the work-out. I keep walking, hoping to see results sooner rather than later!

Vickey-MN

o

1mile this morning. Added 5 pounds ankle weights. So it was sorta tough. Can't wait until DH is ready to up to two miles.

Vickey-MN (50 Miles so far)

o

Hi! I just finished the one mile for the first time! I LOVE it! I didn't get the one with the stretching bands. I ordered just the three tape set. That's a good idea adding the ankle weights. Do you do the tapes every day?My goal right now is 5-6 days a week. I'm a recovering couch potato. Well it's off to the showers for me!

Holly ( 1 mile so far)

o

Way to go Holly. I do try to do the tapes daily (I actually started missing doing them when my leg was mending)

Vickey-MN

o

1 mile again this morning. Can't wait for DH to be able to go up to 2 miles.

Vickey-MN

o

Hi. Did the one mile again today. I think I might try to do the 2 mile tomorrow. Or maybe I will just stick with the one mile for a little longer.

Holly

o

Holly, here's the rule I followed when I tried the next mile...I could always stop (since they have the counter) at the mile i was comfortable with, or lower the intensity when the next mile became harder and finish it (which feels like a huge accomplishment).

I love the 2 mile tape, it is my favorite.

Keep me posted.

Vickey-MN

o

Holley -
Stick to the one-mile for a week or so, to build stamina and make sure it wasn't just a fluke, then go for two.

Trying to do too much, too fast, sets you up for failure.

o

I ended up not walking today. I was helping a friend move into his apartment. Half way through moving everything the elevator broke and we ended up finishing moving him in using the stairs. UGH. At least we had already moved all the really heavy things and he only lived on the third floor. I have no idea how many time I went up and down those stairs but I sure feel it now!
Hope you have a great Memorial day!

Holly( 2miles and a bunch of stairs so far)

o

Another mile this morning. I used the Abs one, definatly a harder 1 mile than the other. Ready for 2 miles soon!

Vickey-MN

o

I did the one mile yesterday and today. I used the weights for the first time yesterday. I orderd the abs tapes today can't wait to try them.

Holly

o
53 Miles

1 more mile (Abs).

Vickey-MN

o

Hi. Did the two mile today. WOW that is a workout!

Holly

o

One more mile. I think I'll try to talk DH into the 2 mile (weights) tomorrow morning.

Vickey-MN

o

Well, I guess ya'll know who hasn't been walking! My last post here was May 5th!

Vickey, I'll be meeting you face-to-face in 3 weeks!!! I hope to be able to tell you then that I am back on the program!

I'm happy to see that Holly has joined the group, but I'm wondering where Wanda is.

MaryAnn

o

Got up the courage to do two miles (with the balls) this morning. WIll have to do that a few more times before trying hte two mile ABS tape. But it feels good to do it!!

Vickey-MN

o

Hi MaryAnn,Vickey and Holly. MaryAnn, I was wondering what happened to you, also, lol. I have been here lurking, and i am going to join in any day now. I just want to tell Vickey that her dedication to her walking and posting daily , even though many days no one else was posting, is great. Keep up the good work, Vickey.Glad to see you've joined the group, Holly. Welcome.

o

Did two miles abs this morning, it's about the same as theother one, so it was good . Hopefully back to 3 mile tapes next week. I need to start the toning again.

Vickey-MN

o

Two more miles this morning (yes I skipped Sunday).

Vickey-MN

o

62 miles so far. That's adding in the 2 miles I did this morning. DH did the 2 miles with me. He's trying, it is harder for him, but he's trying.

Vicke-MN

o

2 more miles this morning. Did the weighted balls one today. Maybe Saturday I'll do the three mile.

Vickey-MN

o

Overslept this morning, did the 1 mile tape.

Vickey-MN

o

2 miles again this morning. Gotta start the firming tapes, someone encourage me.

Vickey-MN

o

Didn't walk this weekend, but I did walk 1 power mile this morning. My kids got me a late Mother's day gift...the walk away the pounds express 4 mile tape. I will have to work up to that.

Vickey-MN

o

2 miles this morning. It sure is boring when no one joins me here...someone join me.

Vickey-MN

o

Didn't walk today, did the firming tape. I will try to walk 4-5 days a week, and firm 2-3.

I don't see any results, except I have A LITTLE more energy, and I do mean only a little more. Still tired most of the time.

Vickey-MN

o

Vickey....... Guess what? I dug out the tape, took it to my daughters house and we did the 2 mile walk together. She has a 2 mile tape ,also, but I think that mine is alot older than hers. Her is a called fast burn with weights at the end. I have had mine for about 2 years. Would like to buy another one to alternate with, but don't know which one. Do you have the one for abs and if so do you like it? And I am wondering how is it different from just the 2 mile walk. I am really hipped up now, it felt so good to start exercising again, and I love the walk away the pounds, because I can't do high impact aerobics, and I definitely can't do fancy steps, lol. It went alot faster exercising with my daughter, and the grandkids even joined in. But she goes back to work on Monday, so we probally won't be exercising too much together.
I read your post last night and felt so sorry for you on here on by yourself, thats why i couldn't wait to get home and post.
I would really like to loose 15 to 20 llbs. Are you on any kind of diet program, and are you trying to just keep in shape? I know what you mean about feeling tired, it seems like lately that i have more and more of those days, just so tired some days.
ok,got to go start supper, i will try to exercise again tomorrow. Not sure that i will on the weekends, i tend to get lazy when the hubby is home. Wanda

o

I have the weighted balls tape and the "abs" dvd. I don't see how the "abs" one works on the abs, but then my abs are well insulated. The "abs" walks are faster paced than the weighted balls ones. Also in the "abs" one she does a "mini squat" which for DH is very hard on his knees so he doesn't do them at all.

I should be on a diet, I have about 100 pounds (or more) to lose. I think I'm doing good just walking every morning, Diet and Exercise has obviously not been a priority. But I figure something is better than nothing, the diet will come soon!

Almost forgot...2 miles this morning.

Vickey-MN

o

Vickey, hi! I think its great that you are so motivated, and do the walk every day. Doing something is better than nothing, like I have doing for so long. I have no excuse. I have no kids at home, I do not work. Just need motivated. Usually it is a goal that i need to set, like a trip coming up or an event. Whatever,I just need it to be healthy, if not anything else. Not sure when I am going to exercise today, but I will, I promise. Spending the day today with daughter and grandchildren. We may do an outing that involves alot of walking, lol. I will let you know. Wanda

o

Hi Vickey, just wanted to let you know I did the 2 mile walk tonight. Went to Purina Farms today with kids and we did alot of walking there, also. Wanda

o

No walking this morning, but did the Firming tape. I think I'm going to try to alternater firming and walking. Hopefully be doing the firming I'll see some changes, so I will stop being so discouraged.

Vickey-MN

o

Hi Vickey.....I just did the 2 mile walk this morning and then about 10 minuites of crunches. I really need some work on my stomach, thats my worse problem of all. Can't ever remember having a flat stomach. I think i will go shopping and see if i can find the walk away for abs. I was reading on the ivillage message board ( they have a message board just for walk away the pounds)and everyone is raving about that tape.
I really feel motivated, hope I can stay that way, and it is so good to have someone to post with. Hope that you have a great weekend. Wanda

o

2 miles this morning. Did the ab tape without the belt, used weights instead.

Vickey-MN

o

Hi Vickey! I did the 2 miles ab tape this morning without the belt. I wanted to see first what the tape was like. It still is not as fast paced as my original 2 mile tape, but very good workout. Good idea using the weights instead of the belt, Vickey. Not sure I am going to like using the belt. Have a great day,Vickey. Wonder where MaryAnn is?

o

I didn't walk today. But I did do yard work all day. Had a million branches to pick up from the storm we had last week. Lots of bending over and walking out to the burn barrel with them. Then I cut the grass and weedeated. We have a large yard, so I got a good workout. Let the Dh rest this fathers day.
See ya tomorrow, Wanda

o

Sunday--did first mile of the 3 mile tape, then the firming tape. I want to see resultss...NOW, and it doesn't seem to be happening, but I will continue anyway.

Vickey-MN

o

Vickey... don't give up, even though you aren't seeing results, it is keeping you moving and healthy. The best is yet to come, ok. Is the firming tape by Leslie? Whats it like, do you like it? Is it walking, or what? Going to walk in the morning, so see you tomorrow. Wanda

o

I've included a link, just type in Sansone under instructor and look up the tape. I like this site because people review the video's and you can see a sample. This is a beginners firming tape, so she shows and tells you how to do the exercises effectively. The exercises are easy (compared to some I've seen), and seem to work (they feel like they work, I just don't see the results I want..you know to wear a size or two smaller in a couple of hours HAHA!)

Vickey-MN

Here is a link that might be useful: Collagevideo

o

Thanks for the site, Vickey, I will check it out. Didn't walk today, had the grandkids half a day, and they were helping me clean house. I spent the afternoon cleaning tar off my Suv, and then washing it, and then cleaning it inside. Now I am so tired and my back is hurting, so I am going to take it easy tonight. But I am going to get up and exercise for sure in the morning before anything else.

o

Didn't exercise yesterday, so we did the 1 mile walk this morning plus the firming tape.

Vickey-MN

o

Hi Vickey! Did the 1 mile with abs this evening, and a 10 minuite ab tape with Denise Austin.

o

How is the Denise AUstin Tape? I like Leslie's firm up fast, but feel that (even with as heavy as I am), I could use more of a challenge.

Anyway my son ran out of gas this morning coming home from work (4:30AM) so hubby had to take him back to his car (about 3 miles from home), so since I was awake anyway I did the three mile weighted balls. Did I mention before that kids got me the 4 mile express tape? My daughter said that the 4 miles is almost easier than the three miles ABS tape (I haven't tried either, so I don't know).

Vickey-MN

o
79 miles so far

I just wanted to motivate myself and post that it's been 79 miles so far.

Vickey-MN

o

The Denise Austin tape is three 10 minuite sessions of floor exercises for abs, that you can do one of each day. I only did the first one last night. It was ok, but its something you can really do without a tape. The tape was originally mine, but I never used it, so my daughter had it, and I just got it back.
I read on another board that the Express tapes were really good. I may go to Target today and see if they have them, although I just bought the ab set, and haven't done the 3 mile one yet. Three miles... hmmmmm, that sounds like a challenge, lol.
Have a dentist appt. and a hair appt., so I will be exercising and posting again later. Bye...Wanda

o

Didn't walk yesterday or today. I am so sick. Guess I have the flu. Fever, aches, chills. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Wanda :(

o

Where are you, Vickey? No exercise today, either. Feeling better, but not up to a workout, still feeling week. Sure tomorrow will be a better day.

o

Walked two miles today. I was lazy yesterday and went to an all you can eat buffet. Sorry. Hey Vickey, I think that i fiquired out what happened to you? Your at the Iowa get together, right? Saw your picture there. You didn't even tell me goodbye, lol. Hope you had lots of fun. Did you walk while you were there? Wanda

o

Two miles today. Wanda

o

Okay I'm posting again. Walked 2 miles Friday. Ate Friday night, Ate Saturday, Ate SUnday, (yes I was at the Iowa Get together), walked a power mile yesterday, and slept in today. I will get back on track tomorrow (I hope). See Wanda, you get into the habit, and I lose it. Go figure!!

Vickey-MN

o

Walked the 2 mile walk for abs today. Good workout.
Glad to see ya back, Vickey. Hey, did you see MaryAnn there? If so, did you ask her where she's been? I get in the groove here, and she dissappeared. Wish some others would join us. I really plan on keeping this up, it makes you feel so much better and I am going to get those 20 lbs off or else. Wanda

o

Two mile walk for abs again today. Wanda

o

And again, the two miles for abs.

o

Two mile ab walk. Going away for a overnight visit with my Father. Taking my tape with me, and hoping I don't overeat while I am there. Down 3 pounds since starting the exercising and low calorie eating. Wanda

o

Wanda, you're doing great!
Hahaha I was with Vickey over the weekend, eating, eating, eating! My problem is, I haven't stopped yet! But my oldest son just bought a new boat and I know we'll be skiing and kneeboarding. I have to start walking to strengthen my legs! Right now I would probably last 2 minutes on skis before my legs would give out!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here