SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
applejollyrancher

6 Week Bodymakeover

AppleJollyRancher
22 years ago

Is this for real?? You can actually lose weight in 6 weeks?? I'm new to the forum. I did alot of reading before becoming a member. I found alot of the messages very interesting and very informational.

I saw the Michael Thurmond Bodymakeover System in an infomercial over the weekend and I was hooked, but I wanted more information. I'm a 31 year old mom with two wonderful active daughters and a wonderful husband, and I'm 5'3" and 215lbs. I've been a big person all my life, but this is the biggest. It's getting unbareable and embarrassing. I've tried all the diets, slim fast, weight watchers, jenny craig, hollywood diet, atkins, metabolife, you name it, I've done it! Weight Watchers worked for a while...but after my sister's wedding...I gained it all back and then some. I've had my thyroid checked, I've been checked for diabetes, high blood pressure, and everything is fine. My doctor says that except for my weight, I'm healthy. As a last resort, I was considering getting my stomach stapled! The only thing that stands in my way is my job. My position is a very active position, and I can't take a month or two off to re-coop. My co-worker's wife had her stomach stapled, and she looks awesome!!! But, she's had complications along with the surgery. I don't want to go through that stuff.

I'm planning a trip to Orlando next year for my family and would like to be able to walk through the park without getting tired, or having to stop and rest my legs. I'm hoping that this bodymakeover thing really does work. I haven't decided to order it yet, but I'm gettin close. By the way, has anyone ever purchased from ebay?? I saw the complete kit for sale there for $75. Not bad, but I don't want to have to wait a month or two to get it.

The main reason I joined the forum was for support and information. Alot of the stories have been inspirational and I feel better now that I have some place to write this down and get feed back. My husband is great and supportive, but when I do these diets, I do them alone and that's hard. My husband is 6' and 280lbs...overweight as well. He's been diagnosed with high blood pressure. When I ask him to go on a diet with me, he flat out refuses. He doesn't have the will power. He's tried it before, and by the second day, he was pulling into Burger King for a breakfast sandwich, and calling me at the same time he was placing his order to tell me he was sorry. My kids are great. My oldest (12years going on 18) has learned to read food labels and count calories. She doesn't have a weight problem, thank goodness. But my youngest one (8yrs) I'm going to have to keep my eye on. I'm just glad that I have the opportunity to share my story with others. I will keep you all posted.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax