Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Superfoods: Books Or Other Resources?

Posted by butterflylion (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 12 at 18:44

I noticed that there are many books that have been written about superfoods. Have any of you used books or other resources to include more superfoods in your diet?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Superfoods: Books Or Other Resources?

Any by Doug Kaufmann, I suppose. His phase one diet is helping me and my daughter in so many ways.

Good luck on your strive to GOOD HEALTH!!

o
RE: Superfoods: Books Or Other Resources?

There is a really good book called Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. There are many tips and recipes for health. It isn't a conventional recipe book though. It goes into fermenting, soaking and other health related topics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here