Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
elliptical trainers

Posted by bilgerat (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 9, 06 at 16:53

Hi I,m new here but would like an opinion or two. I,m in the market for an elliptical trainer. The two I'm down to are the Nordictrack 1055 and the Smooth CE 3.2. I like the fact that I can buy the Nordic track at my local sears, and it's a few hundred bucks less than the Smooth, but have heard that it may not be the quality machine its advertised as. I've read the Smooth machine is a quality machine but you have to buy it over the internet, and I can't find what the stride length is on the Smooth. Does anybody know any pros or cons about these machines.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: elliptical trainers

See link below where Smooth ellipticals were discussed on this website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ellipticals thread

o

Consumer reports said that the Nordicktrack had numerous repair issues.

o

I have owned a precor for 5 years. Never had a problem.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here