Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to

Posted by Orneved (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 1:53

Hello Friends,
I would like to start doing yoga, but because of a long commute to and from work I don't have much time. Is this something that I would be able to do at home reading from a book or watching instructional DVD's? Or is this something that needs to be done with an instructor? If not, can you suggest me a place to find a yoga course in London? Thank beforehand. :)

This post was edited by Orneved on Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 2:59

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able

Yes you can do yoga at home. There are many great DVDs that you can buy or you can also look on youtube and get some great videos for free.

o
RE: I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able

Check your PBS station, too. During the fundraising time, our local PBS channel ran a show about Yoga.

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here