Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Diabetes Information!

Posted by betty_the_villages (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 16, 06 at 22:04

Just a few days ago I wrote on the Kitchen Table Forum to let people that have Diabetes write me for information on two Diabetes Forums on the Internet. So far 6 people have ask for them. I just wanted to add this post here too.
In the meantime I came up with the idea, of all that are interested in their diabetes, might be interested in a list I am making with names and email addresses of just diabetics. I will just send out information that I learn and also let all know how I am doing with my diabetes 2 condition.
Also, we each can keep a group "list" with all our email addresses in our addess book and each of us that learns something new can share how they are handling the disease. We can help each other. We will call it "Diabetes Learn and Share"
If anyone is interested and wants to be on the list and participate please write me personally. I am learning things every day. I know some of you know a lot more than I do and have valuable info to share. I have only had my Diabetes for 4 months. I need help, especially with the cooking too......smile!
bettebee2@comcast.net
Betty in Florida

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Diabetes Information!

just fyi, The "transitions" diet post here sent me searching out low glycemic diets which say they control diabetes - hth - sounds interesting, but I would not buy the diet foods they sell

Here is a link that might be useful: low glycemic diet link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here