Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any exercise equipment good for home ?

Posted by ashleymore (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 17:57

Hey Everyone,
I am new to this forum and wanted some good suggestion regarding some exercise equipment that I could use at home, as I am a working lady I don't get sufficient time to go to gym and therefore, I am planing to get some equipment's. Can anyone help me with what equipment's are necessary that could help me loose fat & reduce weight ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any exercise equipment good for home ?

I am also very busy and just like you I have no time to go the gym but I have my daily exercise without equipment. I use the hip hop abs 30 minutes long (fat burning cardio) which I got from you tube. I have been doing this for more than 2 years now. It is very effective because I lose 15 pounds since then.

o

Yeah, this seems to be problem with all the persons who are working. We are like working whole day and don't get to concentrate on exercising our body, in fact my belly is like bulging out like anything, I definitely need to do something to overcome that. Therefore, I am seeking advice of lots of people. Thanks for yours too :)
Still I am looking for some equipment, my brother advised me to get a treadmill & a stationary bike as it would be helpful for me in long run, also I would be able to count how much calories I burned per day and also my heart rate, blood pressure, distance I covered etc.

o
Got a new equipment! Yipppee!!

Finally, I have found a solution to loose my belly fat, I got a new stationary bike from this online website. I am so excited, it is rigged with advance features like it tells the rpm, my heart rate, blood pressure, calories burned and is very comfortable. I am sure to get good results after a daily ride of 25-30 minutes along with some yoga or crunches & loud music of course that inspires me to do all this ;-)
I am looking forward to get some more and I was advised to get an elliptical... will that work for me ??

Here is a link that might be useful: spinning.com

o

I believe in yoga and suggest you to do that as it will not only helps you with losing weight but also keep your mind relax which is exhausted with our daily busy schedule.

o

Yoga is also one of the best for losing belly fats. I integrate yoga with my daily hip hop abs fat burning cardio. I have upper back pains and shoulders tension due to whole day work in front of the computer and maybe I have bad posture so I surf the internet and look for exercise that will ease the pain. I saw this yoga in you tube and from then on I do it regularly. It really works.

o

I recommend you to use a treadmill or stationary bike at home. This equipment will help your heart rate up and tone your muscles. Biking or cycling is a total body workout and can boost your endurance. If you spend 30 minutes or an hour on biking everyday there are many possibilities that you can easily lose weight.

o

HIIT workouts are great if you are short on time. Youtube has a lot of them. They are all pretty intense. I use this one a lot.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnsLVArIt8

o

We have different kinds of workouts and physical fitness exercises and all are beneficial for our health. Using tread mill, stationery bike, dumbell, etc are great. We have to exercise daily to stay us fit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here